backscratchers fibreglass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel1978

Reaction score
Hi are there any of you that use the Backscratchers fibreglass system?
I have heard alot about it and would'nt mind trying it, i have checked out the website and it dos'nt give a great lot of detail apart from the prices for conversion courses.
Can anyone help?????

thanx
Amanda

The training at Backscratchers seems really good from an onlookers point of view, I can`t vouch for it personally but as a user I have always loved the products. That is, until I found Creative.......I bought a Fabric# kit and have been using that since, I personally love it and find it far better.
Why not get try me kits on both of them and see how you get on with them

Debs said:
The training at Backscratchers seems really good from an onlookers point of view, I can`t vouch for it personally but as a user I have always loved the products. That is, until I found Creative.......I bought a Fabric# kit and have been using that since, I personally love it and find it far better.
Why not get try me kits on both of them and see how you get on with them

Hi, thanx for that, i will certainly be trying the fabric, but still would love to try the backscratchers product. I think i just an excuse to spend more money!!!!! i love it!!!

diesel1978 said:
Hi are there any of you that use the Backscratchers fibreglass system?
I have heard alot about it and would'nt mind trying it, i have checked out the website and it dos'nt give a great lot of detail apart from the prices for conversion courses.
Can anyone help?????

thanx
Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I've just recently purchased the fibreglass system from Backscratchers. I'm having a go on my own nails this weekend so I'll let you know what the products like.

Louise :)

Hi All!!

I'm a Backscratchers technician and LOVE this system, so (and I know this thread's old!!) but if you still need advice please feel free to PM me.

G. xx

Hi. Can you tell me where I can purchase this system? At the moment I use the Alida one. It's good but I'd like to try another one!!
:)

Hey Artymarty!

Am PMing you details - I love Backscratchers!! Pls feel free to contact me anytime with any queries.

G. xx

Anyonw tried the Microwrap by OPI?

Fab Freak said:
Anyone tried the Microwrap by OPI?
I tried Microwrap recently (I normally used backscratchers). I found it a little too rigid i.e. it flips back up after you apply the resin/builder (a quick touch with an orange stick cured it). It is very clear and very strong. It might just have been me - although the person demonstrating this product at the NEC seemed to have more trouble than I did!!!!

Can you buy the Fabric Try Me Kit if you are not Creative trained?

glynis said:
I tried Microwrap recently (I normally used backscratchers). I found it a little too rigid i.e. it flips back up after you apply the resin/builder (a quick touch with an orange stick cured it). It is very clear and very strong. It might just have been me - although the person demonstrating this product at the NEC seemed to have more trouble than I did!!!!

Already using Fabric - but wondered what the Microwrap was like to apply after reading so many articles on this...

glynis said:
As long as you have your certificate Aylin - YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back