BACKSCRATCHERS, Training, Systems, Polishes, Zoya, and anything else to share

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
Im still doing research into which nail design system I would like to train in and use. Backscratchers I believe comes under the salon systems umbrella?
As the title asks anyone have any experience of it? Customer service, nail polish choices, durability...you know what Im after by now...cheers all:)Teresa

I think Backscratchers would be horrified to be classed as an umbrella of Salon Systems. They are far superior to salon systems products. The UK supplier is Supernail Tel 0208 752 1924. I think to purchase you have to have done the training (But I may be wrong there)

Well I saw on a website this morning Backscratchers by Salon Systems!

I am aware that Backscratchers originated in the us with a fibreglass system some 20 years ago and they are still going strong

Reason for the thread is for info from geeks like you, I noticed there is somewhere in Droitwich which is not to far from me....so you like using the systems Sandra?

I did my original training with Backscratchers Glass Glaze (fibreglass), it's a nice system but IMO it doesn't allow you to build strong enough apexes as there's only one viscosity of resin.

Zoya enamels are lovely to use and IMO are on a par with Creative and OPI regarding quality, longevity and application.

hth's

I use and am qualified in Backscratchers Extreme, which in the UK is distributed by Supernail as previously stated. Which system are you looking to use?

I have used Zoya polish too supplied by Supernail and the quality of it is excellent.

Thanks for your comments I looked at the gel system, rang for some info on them and got a woman apologising as there was no training there any more. So bit in limbo with systmes

Have Pm'd you Teresac

Have Pm'd you Teresac
No disrespect intended Sandra, but isn't it best to tell everyone via the thread about your experiences, good or bad?

That's what the site is all about :wink2:

My apologies, just found my Super Nail info pack out and it does indeed say

" Backscratchers Salon Systems, Inc" on some of the advertising stuff

I dont think it have a connection to the Salon System Stuff Sally's sells though. But I may be wrong (again)

My apologies, just found my Super Nail info pack out and it does indeed say

" Backscratchers Salon Systems, Inc" on some of the advertising stuff

I don't think it have a connection to the Salon System Stuff Sally's sells though. But I may be wrong (again)
It wasn't sold in Sally's when I was buying it, but that was nearly 4 years ago and things might have changed since then!?! :wink2:

The suppliers I used sold solely Backscratchers enhancement systems, but strangely enough they didn't stock the enamels, they used to only have Mavala (fab enamels btw) which I always found to be a bit strange... you could however order them in, just not buy straight off the shelf.

No disrespect intended Sandra, but isn't it best to tell everyone via the thread about your experiences, good or bad?

That's what the site is all about :wink2:

For you information I said I would look out the written info I got on the conversion day and that she could have it if she wanted it.

Latest posts

Back