bacterial infection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLAYDAY1 said:
"bacteria instantly dies"......

Must be me again. In my world based in England it must be so different than your planet, you see on my world bacteria form spores when conditions become inhospitable but then again what do I know. I mean you should trust me, after all I am a nail technician. I should have done an NVQ or whatever because then I would know these things. You see when you actually speak to somebody who has suffered with infected nails who can't get shut of it despite the medication you realise why you might get sued. But then with this misinformation I can see the prosecuting counsel cheering when you take the stand.

By the way MRSA is a very "simple" micobe, only the Medical community don't understand what you know otherwise they would have just got rid of it overnight.

Me, humble old me, I know I am not qualified to give advice on medical conditions. By the way wots a pathogen fighting agent my curiosity is perked?
Whatever

thanks to everyone for your advice .i feel much better knowing there is back up out there:D
i am sorry that my posting gave that hooray henry a reason to air his opinion .:rolleyes:
thanks again
debbie

thx for answering my qestion about reappling enhancements it is so good to know that there are other new techs out there that feel the same way i do one day us newbees will be giving other newbees advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back