Bad bed side manner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
i posted a while back about the awful time i had at my doctors with a complaint i have - anyway alot of you adviced me to change doctors, which i did - i went to see the nurse today for a pre-medical, before i could book an appointment with the new doctor

what a difference, the receptionists are all smiling, are very friendly, and actually go out their way to help you.

anyway back to the story :lol: - went in to see the nurse, weight, bp, urine, - all spot on - then she took my height - now ive been 5 foot 8 inches tall, for god knows how long, when she measured me

IVE ONLY BLOODY SHRUNK BY 2 INCHES

i couldnt believe it - she said those immortal words:

we all shrink as we get older:cry:

now i know why my trouser legs are getting bloody longer:cry:

:green:im sorry g but i cant help but laugh:green:

you ARE NOT OlD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet last time you had shoes on this time you didnt:hug:

Dont stress too much:hug:

:green:im sorry g but i cant help but laugh:green:

you ARE NOT OlD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet last time you had shoes on this time you didnt:hug:

you little tinker Amber - i only wear bloody FLAT shoes - my calfs cant take heals anymore

COS IM OLD :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ok......................you had a beehive last time?:green:

ffs, shall i stop diggin now? im digging myself deeper into a hole arent i:green::green::green:

the nurse wrote the wrong measurement down last time??????? cause she was incompetant!

ffs, shall i stop diggin now? im digging myself deeper into a hole arent i:green::green::green:

the nurse wrote the wrong measurement down last time??????? cause she was incompetant!

aww bless ya - you do try - and god loves a trier flower - :hug:

this actually has made me laff so much, that it was actually a refreshing change to come on geek (for once) and have a laff

i just have to start buying shorter leg length trousers now

when i told my daughter - she thought it was hilarious - and like im laffing (not)

lol :lol::lol::lol: this made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!
xx

Aww Glynis, I do feel for you cos I've shrunk too:cry:

My problem is I was only 5 foot 2 and three quarters on a good day:(

keep an eye out for the next installment of "Lord of the Rings" , I hear they are looking for extra Hobbits .....:lol:

keep an eye out for the next installment of "Lord of the Rings" , I hear they are looking for extra Hobbits .....:lol:

Cheeky bugger !!!!!!!!!!!!:smack:

Bless you Glynis, you too will soon know the embarrassment of having to stand on a stool to reach the top shelf of the kitchen cupboards. I've had to do it all my life.:rolleyes::lol:
Seriously though, if you are of menopausal age and show any significant height decrease you should ask the doc for a bone density scan just to be on the safe side. Would hate them to miss early signs of osteoporosis. :hug:
If all that's ok then welcome to our world, and remember, dynamite comes in small packages.:wink2:

Maybe she has dyslexic eyesight, what she thought was a 6 was really a 9, in which case you've grown an inch. !!!!!

Oi, I'm first in line for the auditions! I've even got the hairy toes! :green:

Bless you Glynis, you too will soon know the embarrassment of having to stand on a stool to reach the top shelf of the kitchen cupboards. I've had to do it all my life.:rolleyes::lol:
Seriously though, if you are of menopausal age and show any significant height decrease you should ask the doc for a bone density scan just to be on the safe side. Would hate them to miss early signs of osteoporosis. :hug:
If all that's ok then welcome to our world, and remember, dynamite comes in small packages.:wink2:
and gets unstable with age:eek:

its worth shrinking though if you've found a better doctor now :)

its worth shrinking though if you've found a better doctor now :)

oh deffo - im booked in to see my new doctor next week, hopefully all will be sorted once and for all - just think i could end up shorter than my daughter:cry:

Latest posts

Back