Bad blackheads - Priori?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma H

Reaction score
Hi I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good skincare product/regime I can use to get rid of stubborn blackheads I have?

My blackheads used to be small and only on my nose and chin and they weren't terrible however over the last 6 months or so I've noticed im getting them badly up my cheeks and they are big ones that no matter how much I steam/exfoliate/use a mask and then try to extract do not want to budge. Sometimes I do get them out but they just come back again!!

I was advised recently at a spa when I went for a facial that Priori AHA products are good for skin prone to blockages and breakouts, has anyone tried Priori?

Thanks,

Yes PRIORI AHA products are great for your skin type as they contain Lactic acid which will gently help to exfoliate your skin on a daily basis without being to harsh. (they also do a nice AHA scrub but I actually prefer the Vitage micro polish which is another brand under the Cosmeceuticals unbrella)

Cosmeceuticals - advanced skincare science. Product Display Page

I woud also suggest you firstly have an AHA peel then a microdermabrasion session a week or so afterwards, then look to start you skin regime with whichever products you decide. :)

Latest posts

Back