Bad fade off-with photo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoniaG

Reaction score
Hi!

Can anyone tell me why this neck have been like this?
I used Suntana 12% (about 50 ml so don't think is overspraying issue) and she said she had all the care before and after spray tanning.
This photo was taken 17 days afer the spray tanning session.

Would love to get your feedbak :)

Many thanks
Sonia

Attachments

• ines.jpg
    ines.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 247
After 17 days she still has remains of the tan - wow.
Looks like she's not exfoliating properly 'post' tanning. Remind your customer to gently exfoliate daily after tanning to evenly remove the build up of dead skin cells & as always moisturise moisturise moisturise :)

After 17 days she still has remains of the tan - wow.
Looks like she's not exfoliating properly 'post' tanning. Remind your customer to gently exfoliate daily after tanning to evenly remove the build up of dead skin cells & as always moisturise moisturise moisturise :)
Many thanks for your reply Rachel! :)
I advise my clients to have a light exfoliate on day 3 of the tan and then every 2 days, your advice is to gently exfoliate daily from de day after the spray tanning?

Either or really, best to treat the tan with a delicate clean on the first few days I suppose yes (otherwise when you say exfoliate your client may bring out a serious scrubber!). My tutor said the very same, day 3 and every 2 days thereafter so must be some truth in this ;)

In any case your client I would say isn't exfoliating very well if at all to have so much dead skin build up after 17 days.
I simply say to my clients to shower daily to aid the removal of dead skin cells and moisturise at least once a day (depending on their skin its sometimes best to advise twice a day) :D

Either or really, best to treat the tan with a delicate clean on the first few days I suppose yes (otherwise when you say exfoliate your client may bring out a serious scrubber!). My tutor said the very same, day 3 and every 2 days thereafter so must be some truth in this ;)

In any case your client I would say isn't exfoliating very well if at all to have so much dead skin build up after 17 days.
I simply say to my clients to shower daily to aid the removal of dead skin cells and moisturise at least once a day (depending on their skin its sometimes best to advise twice a day) :D
Thanks again for your precious help! :)

I think a spray tan removal kit is called for here :) x

A 911 tan removal kit [emoji5]️

Latest posts

Back