Bad Girls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynda

Reaction score
Hi
Anyone like me that sadly watches Bad Girls - well the trailer for next week is poor old Tarnya arriving at Larkhall and having her extensions pulled off OUCH!
:(
Our poor industry suffers again. LOL

I saw it too....i must say it made my eye's water...!

Vicky

Also watch bad girls and cant wait to see Tania in action but definately will be crinching at that scene!!!

i too was going to post about this - mind you good ole Tanya will be perfect in there!!

I love bad girls never miss it when its on (how sad) i see the clipfor next week when they rip her nails off cant wait ouch lol

love bad girls ...........i felt her pain in the trailer

i watched it to, i cant wait to see it, with her awful nails there doing her a favour! lol

Never been a fan of Bad Girls but will def tune in next week as a lover of Footballers Wives can't wait to watch the storyline!!

i too love bad girls...and you are right her nails are so bad they will prob just ping straight off anyway lol

I thought Tanya was brilliant in FBW! but those nails??? even my bloke said 'what the hell are they'! we couldn't work out if they were supposed to look rubbish or if they were a big mistake by a short sighted tech! J xx

Jo Jo said:
I thought Tanya was brilliant in FBW! but those nails??? even my bloke said 'what the hell are they'! we couldn't work out if they were supposed to look rubbish or if they were a big mistake by a short sighted tech! J xx
See the latest issue of nails it has a feature on the makeup artist that looks after the female cast...

Jo Jo said:
Pretty sure I read somewhere that Zoe Lucker (who plays Tanya) can't cope with the nails on (not surprising really!! :lol: ) & so a lot of the time they literally just quickly stick the tips on (don't blend, fill or anything - unless it's a scene where you can see her nails close-up :lol: ) and then they take them straight off for her when she's done!!

Bless...!! ;)

cant wait... has anyone noticed thou for prison inmates they all have good nails... obviously british prisons have resident nail technicians... does anyone here work in one and how much do you charge? 2 phone cards and a packet of cigs for a full set???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back