Bad Girls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Ouch bad girls tonight, Well at least Tania can get some professional enhancements put on when shes released. :)

lol

yeh they were pretty awful weren't they !

kx

lesley1965 said:
Ouch bad girls tonight, Well at least Tania can get some professional enhancements put on when shes released. :)

oh no i missed it, had to go food shopping!! damn it... bet it was a good one, did tanya yell!!!!

just a bit lol, sorry not laughing at her misfortune, though her biggest misfortune was not having them pulled off but who she had doing her nails ! with all her money too !!! She should have had them painted that would have improved them no end.

Isnt it on tomorrow night too ?

kx

Kellyc said:
oh no i missed it, had to go food shopping!! damn it... bet it was a good one, did tanya yell!!!!

Yep it is.
Well at least the nails wont distract me now lol

lol me too !

ever since ive become involved with Nails im so much more aware of everyones, they were just toooooooooooo awful sometimes, when i used to point them out people couldnt understand it, but once i noticed them i kept noticing them and, like you Lesley, they used to really really bug me.

You'd think with high profile gorgeous looking wealthy people, totally OTT they would have made them immaculate, maybe i missed the point ! Maybe i should have introduced them to this site !! lol

Wasn't there something in Scratch, Nails or Prof Nails this month re Footballers Wives ? Must go look

kx

lesley1965 said:
Yep it is.
Well at least the nails wont distract me now lol

still cant believe i missed it...lol... i think it certainly makes me feel better though to see her nails, i often look at mine and think oh god they look terrible being newly qualified and havng no confidence so then to look at Tanya's nails is like an inspiration i just cant believe with her money she cant get them looking better and the nail technician well dont think ill go there...lol!!! wonder how much she gets paid though

Hiya,

Sorry to put a downer on you girls but ITS NOT REAL lol.....only joking............herman won'nt watch anything like that:cry: he can be abit boring lol..........i'll have to watch tonights to see what all the fuss is about
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back