Bad lash clients manual

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basboosah

Reaction score
Wish I could give this manual to some of my naughty lash extensions clients:Scared:
Hope it makes you laugh!

Here it is!
If you want your lash technician to give you full neat lashes that last a long time, there is a way you can help. Even if you go to the best technician (steady hand, uniform work) you can screw things up by giving her a hard time doing what she knows best, and here’s how:

Asking/saying constantly during application:

“What time is it?”
“So what are you doing over there? Are you (ex.), lifting/separating/combing my lashes? “
“Can you tell me who is calling/texting/sms-ing/whatsapping me?”
“Can you write back and tell them i wont be done till 3? My phone is in my purse which is right across the room in my bag on in the left side zipper compartment”
“Just make me look pretty, youre the expert, I just dont want to look fake. But I want to have really long full lashes like Kim Kardashian”
“Where did you learn to do lash extensions? I think I’ll learn how to do them too and even though I live next door and will compete for all your clients it sounds such easy money and so fun ! just think about it! You get to work whenever you want ! The most convenient job in the world!”
“Was i snoring?”
“ OMG I have to tell you the funniest story! “ (gets all excited and waves hands around)
“Can you lash me for 15 minutes? I am in a rush” (then demands discount for leaving early)
“I know you asked me when I came in if I needed the toilet but its been a whole half hour and I need to pee”
“Can you pour some water in my mouth? I am so thirsty”
“Can you turn off that light? Im trying to sleep”
" I have literally no. time. Can you lash me half today and I'll pay half? Then in like a week I can come back and do the rest and pay you the other half"?

Things a client will do that will stretch out the appointment time, make the lashes stick together, or just annoy the heck out of the technician:

letting her phone ring /alert non stop
bring along a boyfriend/family to watch you lash or distract you from your application
Moves her body around restlessly with no regard to the technician trying to lash tiny hairs evenly with two very sharp tweezers near her eyes.
Talking/laughing very excitedly and gesticulating with hands
stretching excessively kicking around
scratches face alot and often fingers the eyes/extension area or moves head into glue palette
shows up more than 5 minutes late
Shows up more than 20 minutes early
Shows up late then asking to use the toilet
Makes too much small talk while technician tries to get set up delaying her other clients or rushing her
Talks non stop and moves around even when asked to relax during treatment (hey we technicians get bored too but your lashes are priority!)
Squints excessively,opens eyes
Only allotting small amounts of time for fills then complaining when lashes are not done
Cancels last moment/not showing-doesn't bother to let you know technician of cancellation ( a full set can take hours! the technician saved that time for you and some extra time to clean and prepare/rest her hands for the next)
Makes an appointment for a fill when only has a few extensions left on
Demands super long or thick lashes for short /fine hair
Complains that sets dont last long enough when client didnt properly care for them
Client flutters lashes to the point where isolation is impossible
Client demands for a fill on lashes done by bad technician-all the hair glued together
Makes you pick up her calls or make calls on her behalf during a treatment
Answers phone and talks at length during mid treatment, even after claiming they were in a hurry and could you please be fast.
"Loyal" client asks for an appointment day of/last second and when you can’t accommodate to very specific day/time (they only want late at night or on a weekend) they go to competitor
Puts on mascara/liner/goopy eyeshadow right before coming for a fill
Reminds you every time about the cheap place down the block saying you take too much yet still comes back to you anyway
has a horrible allergy but insists on doing lashes anyway
Doesn't bring proper payment and asks to go to the ATM or come back the next day
wants to pay in cheque (what is it 1985?)

Haha I have these xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back