Bad luck? No, terrible luck!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirstieLou

Reaction score
Does anyone else suffer with mega mega bad luck!!?!
The past 10 months its been non stop. I've just decorated spare room at my mums to use for beauty and few days after my ex-boyfriend decided he was taking our car because he payed more into it bla bla (I have his daughter it was our family car) so I've taken to riding a bike everywhere.
I've just got half way to my mums and my chain snapped so I had to lug the bike my new tanning tent & a canvas picture for a 20 minute walk. Then I got there to find out I'd lost my door key so couldn't get in!!!!
Soent 45 minutes walking home cursing myself and the guy above!

Anyway that was my rant and I'm secretly hoping someone else suffers with bad luck, I think!x

You need a hug. :hug:
I wish there were something to say to make it all better for you, but all I can say is sorry it's been so rough for you. Hopefully, the sayings are true that the only way to go from down is up.

You need a hug. :hug:
I wish there were something to say to make it all better for you, but all I can say is sorry it's been so rough for you. Hopefully, the sayings are true that the only way to go from down is up.

Sweet words thank you hun, it's been nothing but downs for a long time. Bring on 2014 lol x

lol don't give up on the year so soon. It's still only January! I think we've all been in the pits one time or another, some worse than others, but the important thing is to always look on the bright side. If we keep concentrating on all the downs and bad points, it's only gonna discourage us. I personally don't believe in bad luck, and I think bad things happening is just a challenge we all have to face in order to truly appreciate and be thankful for the good when it arrives. Keep your head up! x

You know what, girlie? When you're flat on your back like this, things can only look up!

Hang in there! Good things will come.

I'm over my anger at my silly self and now into a mope but on the positive it means I have an excuse to eat all the Christmas chocolate I have!!
So nice reading kind words, kick up the back side and hope has sprung back slightly xx

...wait. We're supposed to have excuses to eat chocolate? I didn't get the memo!

...wait. We're supposed to have excuses to eat chocolate? I didn't get the memo!

I think it's frowned upon if you eat lots and lots. Most of the time I don't need an excuse but its a bonus!x

People have told me that sometimes you have to go through bad things to appreciate the good things. Hopefully your luck turns around for you in the new year.

I'm with you on this one, Chicka. I NEVER needed an excuse to eat chocolate.

I'm with you on this one, Chicka. I NEVER needed an excuse to eat chocolate.

You know what? I bet they purposely didn't send us a memo. I smell a conspiracy!

Lol bad luck I sometimes feel like im cursed or must have been a really bad person in my past life,

i won't go into the little thing that seem to happen on a daily basis ,but it go's a bit like this march 2011 I get leukemia ( the world stops spinning) I finished treatment in the December all is fine,

I decided to make a home salon which my partner will build,

march 2012 my partner decides to crash him motor bike broken ankle and collar bone ,soft tissue damage in the other leg and holes in both lungs ,cartilage damage in his shoulder ( I actual despised motor bikes)

we are both self employed ,what fun just spent all my money on the salon which wasn't quite finished but all is well now hopefully this year will be better ,screaming really loud helps lol then just breathe :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Lol bad luck I sometimes feel like im cursed or must have been a really bad person in my past life,

i won't go into the little thing that seem to happen on a daily basis ,but it go's a bit like this march 2011 I get leukemia ( the world stops spinning) I finished treatment in the December all is fine,

I decided to make a home salon which my partner will build,

march 2012 my partner decides to crash him motor bike broken ankle and collar bone ,soft tissue damage in the other leg and holes in both lungs ,cartilage damage in his shoulder ( I actual despised motor bikes)

we are both self employed ,what fun just spent all my money on the salon which wasn't quite finished but all is well now hopefully this year will be better ,screaming really loud helps lol then just breathe :-D

I would now like to slap myself around the face with a wet fish for moaning about my bad day & things that aren't actually that bad!
I hope 2013 is much better for you both xxx

I would now like to slap myself around the face with a wet fish for moaning about my bad day & things that aren't actually that bad!
I hope 2013 is much better for you both xxx

Not at all ,sometimes it all the small stuff that makes me go the most crazy :-D

i dont seem to have bad luck on a daily basis just big dramas every cpl years or so, wont go into detail as some quite personal and upsetting but when i look back at my life i think to myself jeez .. you've been been through the mill a bit, probably why it irritates so much when people on fb complain about pointless, mundane little things! although i guess everyone has to let off steam at some point, and im probably guilty of doing this too on occasion
i guess its a case of what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger .. and im one tough cookie!

Hey ladies 2013 is going to be a good year I know it! (sorry on a stupid tablet and would let me quote previous posts!)

We've had a naff couple years here too but reckon is getting better every day. My hubbie was diagnosed with cancer three weeks into a new job in Feb 2011. He'd been going to GP for over a year and he had sent him away everytime then eventually took himself off to AandE and they could tell straight away what was wrong with him and unfortunately had spread! Fortunately all going in right direction so looking good.

Stupid mortgage rate we're stuck in finishes at end Jan so things financially going to be better (for a while anyhow, until they put them back up!) Mortgage company initially agreed to reduce our monthly payments then basically came screaming and shouting for the arrears three months later! Nearly finished paying them ack niw but what really makes my hubbie angry is when each time they phone up to make new payment arrangement they ask him the reason for arrears! Just rude ignorant company!

We have basically been living on the breadline the past year and half but hey like i say come beginning feb things looking up so can't complain.

Sending you all lots of love and hugs and lots of luck for 2013.

There used to be a guy that I knew who always seemed to have bad luck one of the things that happened to him Was that for 4 years running he went to different places abroad on hols one place had a hurricane,the next fires all around,the next year severe food poisoning most of hols and the next couldn't get there because of strikes.He decided to play it safe the next year and stay at home and go camping in Dorset and got bitten by an Adder.

Latest posts

Back