Bad luck with nail glue and natural tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea-Louise

Reaction score
Hi,

I seem to have a bit of bad luck with nail glue. I went to do my friends nails last night and all of my glue bottles where solid. Two I had not even opened.

Can anyone suggest what may have happened?
Can anyone suggest a way to keep glue from blocking up, resulting in haveing to poke a hole in the top?

Also are there any natural tips I can buy that don't have to be blended, as I can always see the join line. Even though it is small and I do blend them in with the nail?

Thanks everyone :) x

What system did you train with?

I use millennium products and are comfortable with them. It's just I don't have any luck with glue lately.

I was thinking maybe it was due to the cold weather, but still unsure x

I wish someone would invent an adhesive bottle or tube which doesn't glue itself shut!!! I've tried all sort but eventually they all end up the same. The only thing I would suggest is try and keep the neck and lid clean and always have a new one stashed away as a spare!

Hi, ive never had any trouble with my nail glue,(the edge) i wipe it clean after every use, and ALWAYS ALWAYS burp the bottle each time, x x

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back