Bad news to ecstatic news!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Only-me

Reaction score
I've been off for a while as bad news last week my brother not well and having 'tests' so I'm the strength for the family......

BUT
last night my other half proposed!! OMG.... Soo excited I could burst just had to share it he is my soul mate, and chose a beautiful ring that I would have gone for he is amazing and after 5 yrs we are still mega loved up! 💓💎🍸💘

So sorry to hear about your brother, hope he is feeling well again soon *hug*

CONGRATULATIONS :D x

Congratulations!
Stay strong for your family and now you all have something amazing to look forward to!
❤🎉🎈💍💎

Congratulations!!🔔🎉💍💎🎈

(had to join in with the pics lol) xx

Aww sending get well soon vibes for your Bro and hoping the tests go as well as they can 🐯I didn't have a lucky black cat so I'm sending an amazing feel good Tiger :)

And for your news :) congratulations 💍💒💗

Congratulations on your engagement! I bet you are over the moon.

I hope your brothers health improves too x

Thank you for your comments so lovely.. 💝🌸xx

Congratulations on your engagement! I bet you are over the moon.

I hope your brothers health improves too x

I am feel like a little kid all fussy ! Keeping looking at my hand smiling a cheesy silly grin 😄xx

Yes I'm optimistic hoping they rule out the obvious..

Hey Hun hope your brother is ok, I'm soooo happy for your news 💏💍💒xxx

So sorry your brother is ill, but huge congratulations on the engagement. Let's see the ring then! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

5c0f3c3e-b0c9-d968.jpg
5c0f3c3e-b0dd-0968.jpg

Here it is x

Gooooooorgeous xxxx

Beautiful congrats and keeping all crossed that's it's good news for your Brother.
Xx

Congratulations Hun, the ring is stunning x

I also hope your brother gets well soon xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Thank you...

My brother had scans and having a camera where he don't want it to go! On 23rd July, we have prostrate cancer in the family but they not ruling out it being bladder 😒.. Until we know for sure no point in us all being down-I'm keeping us going as best as I can, but of course he's convinced he has it which I'm sure most do when they know they are being tested for it.. Thanks again for thoughtful comments 😊

Back to cooking sun dinner and more champagne chilling! 🍸🎆xx

That's lovely news! Congratulations and love and best wishes to your bro too. xx

Thank you kindly... x

Thank you...

My brother had scans and having a camera where he don't want it to go! On 23rd July, we have prostrate cancer in the family but they not ruling out it being bladder 😒.. Until we know for sure no point in us all being down-I'm keeping us going as best as I can, but of course he's convinced he has it which I'm sure most do when they know they are being tested for it.. Thanks again for thoughtful comments 😊

Back to cooking sun dinner and more champagne chilling! 🍸🎆xx

I'm sending my best wishes to you and your brother, I hope it's not such bad news.

Your ring looks lovely, enjoy this happy time and try to keep your thoughts positive x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back