Badly cracked heels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are really bad would anyone recommend them to pay a visit to a Chiropodist to get them in order and then you can keep them maintained by regular pedis?

Also reccomend that clients with severely cracked heels either come in more often (once a month) for their pedicures, or do something at home to like using a pumice block, and applying cucumber heel therapy (which is awesome, I use it myself!!). I hate it when clients only come in a few times a year, and don't do anything to their feet at home. Then they just expect you to work a miracle and get it all off at once! Save your arms! There really needs to be a dual effort to keep those bad feet in shape. Clients have to do their part too. Especially people who run!! They should know that coming in every now and then isn't going to be enough to keep those calluses in check. That's my two cents on the matter. Later!

Hiya,

The spapedi went brilliantly, she loved it. Boy were her heels bad! It took me a good 2 1/2 hours to do because I had to soak off her permanent gel nail colour first.

I got in a 4oz jar of the cucumber heel therapy but she didn't buy it (her husband told me that she has lots of different heel creams and that she just doesn't use them!). I suggested that she has regular a spapedi which will give me a chance to work some more on those heels (you could fit the edge of a 50p in the 1 crack!). As it was both our first pedicures I didn't want to go too mad with the callus smoother and make her heels sore but they looked a lot better.

I sent her home saying that she felt she had no feet (does that mean I did a good job?). She had her nails painted Hotski To Tchototche with three square rhinestones in a vertical line close to the edge of the outside of the toe nail, the rhinestones were a dark pink followed by a pink and finally AB. I have done this on myself and two other ladies and it looks fantastic. :D

I almost forgot, she has booked to have a full set Forever French in a couple of weeks (she used to go to a salon in Hereford all the time), looks like she will become a 'regular'.

Latest posts

Back