Badly cracked heels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharon Green

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a lady booked in for a SpaPedicure next Friday. She has very badly cracked heels and I dont think I will be able to get rid of that straight away as this is both our first SpaPedicure :rolleyes: . Im after some advice or tips.

Thanks

My advice would be to apply oil to the cracks 3 times a day. My feet were really dry and cream just wasnt enough but as soon as i started using oil it helped enormously.

After the service, sell her some "Cucumber Heel Therapy".

It is a really fantastic product, extremely rich and moisturising, and sorted my cracked heel problem out within a few short weeks.

Never had a problem until living in Spain and then my heels started to crack the first summer. Very painful actually.

So I started to look after my feet with regular SpaPedicures and use the Cucumber Heel Therapy every few days and (without wishing to boast) My feet and toenails are perfect. In fact I am going for my monthly SpaPedicure this afternoon with Miss Joannaea Carlisle at 5:00!! :D

Hi Sharon

I agree with Geeg cucumber heel therepy sorted my cracked hells out in no time and I use it every eve before bed and never had a problem since.

Take care Dawn

What's in the cucumber heel therapy and please dont say cucumber!!

Features and Benefits
(SpaPedicure)

Cucumber Heel Therapy – An intensive moisturizing complex that aids in the repair of dry, cracked skin.

FEATURES
1. Moisture intensive complex:
2. Aids in the repair of dry, damaged skin
3. Moisturizes and acts as a natural anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
4. Soothing and refreshing

Contains: Aloe, Alantoin, Panthanol, Urea, Chamomile and cucumber extract

Sales Key:

1. Helps speed healing of dry, cracked heels and skin
2. Bursting with natural botanicals and rich moisturizers
3. Intensive formula for home care

I absolutely hate the smell and taste of cucumbers so hadn't really got to grips with the cucumber heel therapy in my spa pedicure kit, but having notices how bad my own heels had got I had a go and it's AMAZING!

I used it once and my heels were lovely and soft for days!!!

I just have to take a deep breath before I open the pot and rub it on, then put some socks on to hide the smell :lol:

Trinity Nails said:
I absolutely hate the smell and taste of cucumbers so hadn't really got to grips with the cucumber heel therapy in my spa pedicure kit, but having notices how bad my own heels had got I had a go and it's AMAZING!

I used it once and my heels were lovely and soft for days!!!

I just have to take a deep breath before I open the pot and rub it on, then put some socks on to hide the smell :lol:

Oh bless ya I just adore the smell as I do with all the spa manicure/pedicure products from designer nails I could eat them all lol

Take care Dawnie x

Hi Dawnie

I love the rest of them, especially the masque, smells like Pacers - do you remember those or am I showing my age :o :lol:

It's just cucumber that gets me - it's :evil: :lol:

Trinity Nails said:
Hi Dawnie

I love the rest of them, especially the masque, smells like Pacers - do you remember those or am I showing my age :o :lol:

It's just cucumber that gets me - it's :evil: :lol:
Hey Pacers - i remember those!! Didnt they start out as Opal Mints in the good old days??

Thanks folks. What size cucumber heel therapy should I recommend she buys? I will have to order it tomorrow as I only have the one that came in the kit.

Sharon

I think the one in the kit is the normal retail size ( about 2oz or so). If you havent used it during the pedicure, then sell it to her and order the other one for YOU. Don't miss the chance.

Sharon Green said:
Thanks folks. What size cucumber heel therapy should I recommend she buys? I will have to order it tomorrow as I only have the one that came in the kit.

Sharon
Hi Sharon

Explain to her that she will have to apply the cucumber heel therepy everyday to keep her feet in tip top condition the larger size would be better value for her money but if she buys a trial size I bet ya bottom dollar she will be back for more.

Take care Dawnie xxx

solar oil is also wonderful for dry skin...doesnt just have to be on the hands...and the smell is gorgeous :)

Thanks ladies. I will give her a call to tell her that you all recommend the cucumber heel therapy and to let her know that I can get her a pot to take with her on Friday after her treatment (I will charge for it of course).

Sharon

Sharon Green said:
Thanks ladies. I will give her a call to tell her that you all recommend the cucumber heel therapy and to let her know that I can get her a pot to take with her on Friday after her treatment (I will charge for it of course).

Sharon
Hi Sharon,

Did u sell your client a pot of the cucumber heel therapy? if so, was it the 4oz??
How much did u charge her for it? I never thought to retail it before.. I have 2 clients who love it and I might have a window for opportunity here! (how slow am I?!)

Thanks
Kirsty
xx

What oil did you use on your feet and how ie did you soak it in a bowl for 5 mins or rub it in by hand and put mits/socks on? Did you do it each night?

Cucumber cream - where do you buy it from and how much. Do you use that in conjunction with oil or instead of oil eg in morning or at night with socks?

Andy - Cucumber Heel Therapy is available from Creative and costs £9.75 for a 4oz tub. Solar oil is also from Creative. Both products are great and there is a One Stop Nail Shop at Loughton on Tel: 0208 787 7036. Great service and next day delivery is available.

Can I just ask what oil you use and how? Is it almond oil or solar oil. Do you dip feet in (for hour long) or rub it in and put on socks after? How do you remove the excess oil?

Do you use it with the cucumber or as an alternative? With cucumber do you apply thinly, thickly and wear socks overnight.

Sounds fantastic stuff. Where do you buy it and how much is it. Would it work with hands that are cracked as well?

Andy - As I said, it is Solar Oil by Creative (tel. no. already given in previous post) and I presume (I have still to do my Spa Pedicure Course) you just rub it in. Perhaps you should do a Spa Pedicure Course - next one at Loughton is on 15 July but I don't know if there are any places left.

Latest posts

Back