Baffled

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzey86

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Just a bit confused about something.
My mum has her nails done pink and white by a tech who uses ibd gel, i did one of her fingers today in nsi balance and i noticed (which i have noticed some time ago) her pink is very very cloudy ( on the other techs work), from a distance you wouldnt prob be able to tell its even pink and white, any ideas what may cause this, the nsi balance i did come out really pink.

was it a coverage (or slightly opaque) gel that the other tech used?

im not sure, she used to do my nails a few years back and from what my mum says she has not changed her products at all, when she used to do mine she used ibd pink gel, thats all it said on the pot so im really confused

I'm sorry I don't know what the answer is - however I wonder if it could be a chemical reaction of some sort between the 2 different gels/curing???

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/56166-cloudy-look-gel-nails.html

The geek in the above link appears to be having/had the same problem as yourself.

Sorry not much help I know but it may make you feel a bit better :hug:

thanks snuggle,

Its not cloudy on the nail i did, i only did one overlay to see if there was any reaction before i did all ten, what i mean is before i had been anywhere near her nails they was cloudy, been that way for a few months, its really quite weird!!

Latest posts

Back