Bag/carrier help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannonlee

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Please could you help me.. I am looking for a bag to carry my kit in for my Level 2 Nails course. I don't want to spend a lot as it will only be used for the duration of my course but want something sturdy.

Thank you!

I bought kit from Roo beauty but you could probably manage with a small cabin sized travel bag on wheels. That way, you can use it for travelling afterwards.

I bought a cabin sized wheel case from Tripp, it was on sale in Debenhams. I bought some toiletry bags from Amazon and used them to separate smaller items so that they didn’t roll around in the case. I kept my service portfolio file and text books in the side with the strap, that way everything was kept secure. It worked fab for me. Good luck x

I have been on the Tripp website and think i've found the perfect size. Thank you both very much! x

Hey Shannon,
When I was having my nail classes I used to carry my things in those mom bags that have multiple pockets for baby stuff. It was not that expensive since I got it from aliexpress. I still use it for day trips and travelling, it comes in handy!

Latest posts

Back