Bag to carry mobile equipment - pedicure bowl/towels/tools etc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hi All,

So I have the Roo beauty bag with the inserts for all of my varnish to go over my shoulder, add on top of this a handbag, pedicure bowl, towels, products and I am making 2, if not 3 trips back to the car...

I have a wire basket which I keep my barbicide, tools, varnish remover in a bump dispenser, cotton discs...

What do you all use to make carrying equipment easier and in 1 trip to the client's house?

I have looked at the small travel suitcase type bags but I cannot find one that would fit the pedicure bowl and basket, towels and then products.

I would be really grateful for any help / photos / links of what you use to transport your stuff in.

Thanks in advance

Carly xx

Enchanting Beauty

Reaction score

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Thank you - I was hoping that there was a bag that looks nice and big enough for my pedicure bowl, towels and products?
I have a cube sized big bag for all varnished by Roo Beauty which is perfect to hold all colours.

I may need to measure all dimensions for it to be wide and long enough to put what I need in.

Was curious as there are quite a few mobile therapists on here that must have had this issue then found something that works perfect for them to carry everything?
Carly xx

NailsbyHayley

Reaction score

NailsbyHayley

Reaction score
I have a bag from Next which came with three other little bags - this bag is large and holds ALL my polishes. It's heavy but I cant warrant £30odd quid on another bag from roo beauty lol xx

Ruby S

Reaction score
When I worked mobile, I just stored all the products inside the pedicure bowl... make sure you clean & sterilise it when you empty it, then stand all the products inside, towels on top, so you just pick up the pedicure bowl & you have everything you need & then you only have a separate bag for polishes... same with waxing, just had one box with the pot & all relevant products & equipment inside, would pile my towels on top & then just a case of picking up the box, my couch & my handbag.

NailsbyHayley

Reaction score
I do that too, I have a facial bag, a bag of clean towels, my couch, my fold up table, a stool, lol I am literally a travelling salon! lol

Latest posts