Bag to carry mobile equipment - pedicure bowl/towels/tools etc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hi All,

So I have the Roo beauty bag with the inserts for all of my varnish to go over my shoulder, add on top of this a handbag, pedicure bowl, towels, products and I am making 2, if not 3 trips back to the car...

I have a wire basket which I keep my barbicide, tools, varnish remover in a bump dispenser, cotton discs...

What do you all use to make carrying equipment easier and in 1 trip to the client's house?

I have looked at the small travel suitcase type bags but I cannot find one that would fit the pedicure bowl and basket, towels and then products.

I would be really grateful for any help / photos / links of what you use to transport your stuff in.

Thanks in advance

Carly xx

Thank you - I was hoping that there was a bag that looks nice and big enough for my pedicure bowl, towels and products?
I have a cube sized big bag for all varnished by Roo Beauty which is perfect to hold all colours.

I may need to measure all dimensions for it to be wide and long enough to put what I need in.

Was curious as there are quite a few mobile therapists on here that must have had this issue then found something that works perfect for them to carry everything?
Carly xx

I have a bag from Next which came with three other little bags - this bag is large and holds ALL my polishes. It's heavy but I cant warrant £30odd quid on another bag from roo beauty lol xx

When I worked mobile, I just stored all the products inside the pedicure bowl... make sure you clean & sterilise it when you empty it, then stand all the products inside, towels on top, so you just pick up the pedicure bowl & you have everything you need & then you only have a separate bag for polishes... same with waxing, just had one box with the pot & all relevant products & equipment inside, would pile my towels on top & then just a case of picking up the box, my couch & my handbag.

I do that too, I have a facial bag, a bag of clean towels, my couch, my fold up table, a stool, lol I am literally a travelling salon! lol

Have you considered using a rolling tote bag? They usually have spacious compartments that can fit your pedicure bowl, towels, products, and even your wire basket. They're designed to make transporting equipment easier, and you'll only need one trip to your client's house. By the way, if you're interested, I recently came across an interesting article about how leather is made. You can check it out here How Leather Is Made – Von Baer. It's always cool to learn something new

Latest posts

Back