Bags under eyes-treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffle

Reaction score
Hi all...just wondering what treatments (if any) would help with bags under my eyes? Unfortunately they appear to be hereditary so not linked to sleep/water etc. Aside from trying to cover them up, is there anything I can do?

Hi all...just wondering what treatments (if any) would help with bags under my eyes? Unfortunately they appear to be hereditary so not linked to sleep/water etc. Aside from trying to cover them up, is there anything I can do?

Sorry to hear of your problem. Have you looked at facial treatments that are electrical and concentrates on the eye area only? So you have dark circles as well? X

Alpha h absolute eye complex.

I haven't looked at electrical...it's hard to find what would actually work. As you can imagine I've bought soooo many different eye creams over the years it's ridiculous! I guess it's just bothering me more now I'm getting older (36...sigh) and I think it'll look worse the older I get.

Do you think something electrical would work? They are slightly dark too.

Will google that now Gillian W thank you...

Hi Puffle,

Have you looked at the ingredients within any eye creams you've previously purchased?

Silhouette have an Eye Neuvo serum which contains:

'Eyeseryl - a synthetic tetrapeptide with anti-oedema properties that has a proven efficiency in reducing puffy eye bags.

Matrixyl - the main ingredient is recognised as Micro-Collagen and acts fast on lines and wrinkles that form around the eyes. It helps restructure the skins' cellular matrix showing a major reduction in line and wrinkle intensity. You'll find that dark circles should diminish as the skins texture around the eye area becomes smoother & hydrated.'

It may be that you need to look at some kind of Dermafusion treatment where product from (for example) a collagen mask is infused into your skin to achieve twice the penetration in half the time.

Hi Puffle,

Have you looked at the ingredients within any eye creams you've previously purchased?

Silhouette have an Eye Neuvo serum which contains:

'Eyeseryl - a synthetic tetrapeptide with anti-oedema properties that has a proven efficiency in reducing puffy eye bags.

Matrixyl - the main ingredient is recognised as Micro-Collagen and acts fast on lines and wrinkles that form around the eyes. It helps restructure the skins' cellular matrix showing a major reduction in line and wrinkle intensity. You'll find that dark circles should diminish as the skins texture around the eye area becomes smoother & hydrated.'

It may be that you need to look at some kind of Dermafusion treatment where product from (for example) a collagen mask is infused into your skin to achieve twice the penetration in half the time.

I haven't looked into the ingredients before, but thank you...I will have a look at the eye neuvo now. I'm willing to try anything that doesn't involve an injection! :)

Latest posts

Back