bags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches

Reaction score
does any one know where i can get some sealed bags from? i think:confused: thats what they are called

thanx lynda

What type of sealed bags do you mean, if you just want the clear ones with the plastic strip that pops together you can get them from tescos and places like that.

Hope this is what you mean!

Lisa xxxx

what are they for ?

you can get clear plastic bags with an adhesive seal from craft shops, or small sandwich bags with the same strip.
or as lisa said the ones with the strips from supermarkets.

I buy these bags for my dental lab by the 1000s let me know what size your looking for and ill send you a sample. They are re-sealable and clear.

Herman

hi thanks for your replys

the bags i want are to store each clients nail file and buffer in whe i start nail extentions

there are not many places where i am localy to get any thing like these .

lynda

hi

do you mean the zip top ones? if so i think i saw them in the beauty express catalogue

Zip type lock bags are available at Tescos..........
Just a thought.........usualy you find them where the freezer and foodbags are.......the come in different sizes .............
HTH

I use clear plastic grip bags from Viking ( a stationary company). They are so cheap and come in 12 different sizes. I use them for loads of my products. You can also get white stripes on the front to write on.

Go to viking-direct.com, its mail order catalogue is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back