Baking?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiser

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :)

I have been hearing about "baking" and reading up on it for now, I was going to have a little play on myself but it is not clear which powders are actually any good for this, can anyone recommend one?

Thank you,

Louise

I did this only myself and I just used a 17 no shine loose powder (I keep my pro stuff for the customers!!) anyway.. My skin went insanely dry after a few days, like literally uncomfortablely dry!! After I stoped the dryness stopped also, I wont be doing this again on myself or customers as I didnt think it looked that much of an improvement

I do it only with my undereye concealer, because that creases really quick on me. It does help. I use a no7 loose powder, pack it on with a dry sponge then leave a few mins and brush it off with a fluffy brush.

I moisturise my under eyes really well at night and right before concealing, as that area is very dry on me. In fact my whole face is dry.

I use the mehron powder, its so fine and sits lovely, i use it to set and it doesn't go anywhere at all! not a bad price either. treasure house of make are the official stockist for mehron and ben nye banana powder. worthwhile getting as i just decant into little pots, it really lasts ages!

(just for self indulgence i want the ben nye powder in translucent, yellow and in camel shades purely for myself hehe!:D:D)

my personal preference is a translucent powder as it obviously blends but some of the warmer tones are better to give more dimension rather than looking flat. (im off to shop again now! ;))xoxo

Latest posts

Back