Balayage from parting or crown to front pattern

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
Hi, I am practicing balayage at my salon, trying to attract some new clients. I have been watching the professional techniques on you tube, and it seems they all paint on from where client wear's their parting. If a more natural look was wanted could you balayage from crown to front area, so they can wear their hair either side or in middle part ? Thanks for your help x

Last edited:
I don't understand why they would wear their hair all brushed forward from their crown... Unless they had a full fringe?

No lol, I was meaning could you draw on your balayage vs from crown to front area, like you would place normal foils. On top area x

Ohhhh! Over the parting!

You could but you probably wouldn't see any lighter pieces on the top

So from the parting will be best, has anyone a picture of the top placement when its painted on, is it just personal choice or should it just have a few lines coming off part into the v ends. Say 3-4 light coming from either side of parting?

So from the parting will be best, has anyone a picture of the top placement when its painted on, is it just personal choice or should it just have a few lines coming off part into the v ends. Say 3-4 light coming from either side of parting?

It wouldn't look like just 3 lighter pieces though it'd be soft and blended when done right

Latest posts

Back