Balayage gone wrong

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janinestaples

Reaction score
Please can you advise where I go now....

On Saturday I visited a well respected salon and after consultation went for a balage style colour. My hair was mousy brown and I showed the stylist the first picture. I specifically requested for the colour to be as natural as possible. What I've ended up with couldn't be further away from natural and nothing like the image shown. I've spent today crying! My friend described the colour as 'brassy blonde' and my mum said it looks like I am growing the blonde out and going back to my natural colour. Please can you offer some advice as to what I do next. I paid £165. I'm gutted and so concerned that they won't be able to rectify it with Browns that match my natural colour on top.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460313416.975487.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460313416.975487.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 221
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460313431.061111.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460313431.061111.jpg
    659.1 KB · Views: 171
Last edited by a moderator:
My advise would be to contact th salon and let them know you're not happy and go from there

Do you think they can remove some of the blondes though? My mum seems to think it will be tricky to do. The stylist did say to me 'we can tone it down if you want to'.....I wasn't sure what that meant tho!

Do you think they can remove some of the blondes though? My mum seems to think it will be tricky to do. The stylist did say to me 'we can tone it down if you want to'.....I wasn't sure what that meant tho!

It meant she knows she made a balls up

She's expecting you to call.

She'll just add some more brown throughout and tone the blonde.

Please can you advise where I go now....

On Saturday I visited a well respected salon and after consultation went for a balage style colour. My hair was mousy brown and I showed the stylist the first picture. I specifically requested for the colour to be as natural as possible. What I've ended up with couldn't be further away from natural and nothing like the image shown. I've spent today crying! My friend described the colour as 'brassy blonde' and my mum said it looks like I am growing the blonde out and going back to my natural colour. Please can you offer some advice as to what I do next. I paid £165. I'm gutted and so concerned that they won't be able to rectify it with Browns that match my natural colour on top.
View attachment 196038
Omg yea defo phine them up and go back,givr them a chance to correct it,they need to yone your blonde down and make it cooler and break up the libe you have

Latest posts

Back