Balayage help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmylou411

Reaction score
Hi, I get really nervous when doing balayage because I haven’t done A lot of it but I have a client who would like to achieve the following picture. I have in my head how I’m going to get This but would like to hear how others would achieve it to build my confidence. Il post before hair pics and what she wants. Would you foil Mohawk section or work up the sides? Would you back comb and do root shadow? Thanks.

Attachments

• F102B88C-8F06-417D-AD76-FE133AF7B037.jpeg
    F102B88C-8F06-417D-AD76-FE133AF7B037.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 22
  • 93997B8C-0BF1-4232-8D19-9AF9A5634FA5.png
    93997B8C-0BF1-4232-8D19-9AF9A5634FA5.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hi, I get really nervous when doing balayage because I haven’t done A lot of it but I have a client who would like to achieve the following picture. I have in my head how I’m going to get This but would like to hear how others would achieve it to build my confidence. Il post before hair pics and what she wants. Would you foil Mohawk section or work up the sides? Would you back comb and do root shadow? Thanks.
I'd backcomb through the top sections from the Mids up and do slices across the top as you suggested.
Then I'd freehand through the underneath adding a few foils around the face if need be.
Other people will tackle this differently and that's okay, we're all different. As long as you and the client are happy with the end result and it fits the brief that's all that matters. Good luck :)

Latest posts

Back