Balayage help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie99

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a client coming in and she wants a balayage. However a few months ago she had a globale 5-99 application.
Now she wants a base colours 5-65 which is double seeing how much her colour has faded, with a copper balayage a few levels lighter.
How do i go about this? Do a globale colour with 5-65 and balayage over the colour. Or do i rinse the colour then balayage? Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I have a client coming in and she wants a balayage. However a few months ago she had a globale 5-99 application.
Now she wants a base colours 5-65 which is double seeing how much her colour has faded, with a copper balayage a few levels lighter.
How do i go about this? Do a globale colour with 5-65 and balayage over the colour. Or do i rinse the colour then balayage? Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
I should imagine you'd need to tone the ends after you've lifted them.
So I'd probably balayage first, process and rinse. Then do your root colour and blend it with your toner on the mid lengths and ends.

Latest posts

Back