Balayage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeccaxemily

Reaction score
hi guys. Looking to practice with balayage more as I can’t seem to get the blend, I’ve tried back coming, I still seem to get a definite line, even when weaving the hair.. what’s the best technique...

Also would rubbing colour (roots) and bleach (ends) together help blend in more????

hi guys. Looking to practice with balayage more as I can’t seem to get the blend, I’ve tried back coming, I still seem to get a definite line, even when weaving the hair.. what’s the best technique...

Also would rubbing colour (roots) and bleach (ends) together help blend in more????
To diffuse the line as much as you can, try to feather upwards being really light handed as you go, also, watch the amount of product you have on your brush. Balayage aims to coat the top layer of hair only, so too much product may seep through and create blotches xx

Hey Hun, as you take your sections rather than doing them straight, angle them, also make sure your pulling the hair tight when applying the colour making sure the ends are well saturated and then feather up. I do love the back combing technique though! Don't be afraid to really back comb it and maybe smaller sections will help. Best of luck! X

I've just realised your from Stourbridge! So am I. It's a small world X

I Back comb up the hair twice then back comb the roots a little more.

Attachments

• 7CA37241-1525-44E1-9222-87EE90512149.jpeg
    7CA37241-1525-44E1-9222-87EE90512149.jpeg
    885.7 KB · Views: 72
I've just realised your from Stourbridge! So am I. It's a small world X
Small world haha! Where about do you work xxx

Latest posts

Back