SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marte

Reaction score
Hello wondering if you guys can give me some help , when we do a balayage on natural hair on a level 4 , if I glaze or tone ( think both mean the same?) if I do it after I have balayaged with bleach and foiled aswell , if I apply say a semi level 9 or a 10 all over the persons hair will it change there root natural level 4 ? Or won’t it touch it if it’s done with 1.9% peroxide mixed with the semi ? Hope this makes sense , thank you

A true semi shouldn’t need developer so I assume you’re using a demi or quasi.
Yes, the developer will lift the natural root colour slightly.

A true semi shouldn’t need developer so I assume you’re using a demi or quasi.
Yes, the developer will lift the natural root colour slightly.
Thank you for your reply , but I use Colour touch Wella because it’s a semi , but I see what u mean ok will look into that , thank you

Thank you for your reply , but I use Colour touch Wella because it’s a semi , but I see what u mean ok will look into that , thank you
I never noticed it on my clients when using colour touch +1.9%. I'm not saying it doesn't, but it was never obvious if it did. If you're worried, and wanting to avoid it, try colour fresh instead?

I never noticed it on my clients when using colour touch +1.9%. I'm not saying it doesn't, but it was never obvious if it did. If you're worried, and wanting to avoid it, try colour fresh instead?
Thank you soo much I will try it and let u know how I get on

Thank you soo much I will try it and let u know how I get on
Good luck, if you have them already (for cooler tones) 0/6 is one of my favourites, And 8/81, you could also dilute it with 0/6 if need be.

Latest posts

Back