Balmain and how many bonds?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsasix

Reaction score
Hi I am trained in Balmain but I wanted opinions from people that fit them ...how many bonds would you use for a full head and half head ...I know this varies with hair thickness but any opinion would be a lot of help x

If you trained with balmain then you should already know this?

Oh some people are so kind on here!!!..... I only trained 2 weeks ago actually and I wanted others opinions ....we didn't even do a full head on the course and she only gave us her opinion ....all help and research is good so thanks for yours :):)

Oh some people are so kind on here!!!..... I only trained 2 weeks ago actually and I wanted others opinions ....we didn't even do a full head on the course and she only gave us her opinion ....all help and research is good so thanks for yours :):)

No need to for this attitude I think. LilK is right though, your training should cover this in detail and perhaps you should contact them and say you still don't feel confident. Usually a half head is 75-100 bonds and full head is around 150-200. Depends on the size of the bonds but in Balmain you need around 180-200 for full head and 80-100 for half head and 3/4 head 130 or so.

I found the reply rude when I was just asking for advice ....the training covered this I only wanted opinions from people that do this daily ....writing it on paper is one thing to doing it ...and thank you for your reply ...I've read a lot of your replys on here and I'm grareful for tour knowledge x

I found the reply rude when I was just asking for advice ....the training covered this I only wanted opinions from people that do this daily ....writing it on paper is one thing to doing it ...and thank you for your reply ...I've read a lot of your replys on here and I'm grareful for tour knowledge x

If the training covered the answer to your question then why ask?

It varies from person to person so the only way you will know for yourself is to actually be doing fittings quite regular and learn from your experience, yes you can ask people on there opinions but this is there experience with different clients so it can be hard to judge.

Sorry if I came across as rude x

Sorry hun I'd just woke up defo not a morning person...working toooo hard!!!!....I've got my first fitting on Monday and a tad nervous but actually can't wait :) I'm doing a thickness and not length so onwards and upwards from there x

Balmain weren't very clear on the course I did on how many bonds, it's something you'll learn with experience. If in doubt over order, price you quote for Balmain should be "from" then at the consultation you can ascertain how much. I personally have never had to fit more than 150 bonds, I only have 120 max in mine. Don't worry Hun you'll get there in the end, and don't be afraid to ask on here, there is no such thing as a silly question! After all it's better to be safe than sorry x

Sorry hun I'd just woke up defo not a morning person...working toooo hard!!!!....I've got my first fitting on Monday and a tad nervous but actually can't wait :) I'm doing a thickness and not length so onwards and upwards from there x
Happy for you to pm me if you need any more advice x

Thank you so much !! Really appreciate it ....I'm a perfectionist lol....I do mobile hair and I'm doing amazingly at the moment ...I don't want to ruin it by mistakes that other people can help me with...I've always been to shy to ask questions and Balmain will ban me from ringing soon lol since I've found my confidence. X

Latest posts

Back