Balmain double hair :-/

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hey just a quick one for all the extension geeks, just tried out balmain double hair last night on a friend after asking not 1 but 2 balmain representatives on the phone if one treatment is enough for a full head. Only to have my friend looking like some hillbilly after it had been placed in!! It was put in properly and the back looked fine but their was nowhere near enough hair to fill out the front sides. Has anyone else had this problem? Where do I stand with balmain as I feel I have been mid sold? Any advice would be fab thanks in advance x

Mis sold sorry

I didn't want to read and run

I've used Balmain double hair twice and never had a problem. Once on a lady with a hell of a lot of hair and another on a girl with quite fine hair.

Did you clip them in first to make sure they looked ok?

I don't think Balmain will do anything as one double hair treatment is enough for most full heads?

Have you don't the double hair training? Ring up your trainer for some trouble shooting ideas.

Sorry I can't be more help, hopefully someone else will come along.

Xxx

Hi there thanks for the reply. No I haven't done double hair training but had no problem with the actual double hair it's with the fill ins for the sides I haven't placed them in as 10 bonds just doesn't look enough to fill it out and once they are in there is no going back. :-/ x

Have you put all the double hair at the back? sorry if I've mis understood what u mean

I tend to put one in the nape of the neck.

Then 2 on the same level at an angle behind the ears and then the last 2, one on each side

The fill ins are used to fill in gaps such as, if the client had a low parting you could place a few to fill out that side.

I would recommend you do the training as there is a nack to the double hair that I would of never got with out that training..

Have you put all the double hair at the back? sorry if I've mis understood what u mean

I tend to put one in the nape of the neck.

Then 2 on the same level at an angle behind the ears and then the last 2, one on each side

The fill ins are used to fill in gaps such as, if the client had a low parting you could place a few to fill out that side.

I would recommend you do the training as there is a nack to the double hair that I would of never got with out that training..

Ah ok! We have just put a few extra bonds in and filled it out a bit! I get what you mean I guess I'll just do what I do best in future which is bonds or micro rings, thank you for taking the time to explain this to me it does make sense. I just followed it on the instructions. I've made it look nice but don't think I'll use it again without training lol cx thank you again I was stupid to think there wouldn't be much of a nack to it as I would never expect anyone to do bonds or micro rings without training! But hey you live and learn eh xx

Latest posts

Back