Balmain extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charl1987

Reaction score
Morning all,

I know this has been asked millions of times but on my phone is harder to search! Have just got back into a salon and will be offering prebonded extensions. (i am qualified and have done a course in my previous salon job) i have never used Balmian, my old employer used to but in hair in bulk, but would like some.more information on their hair if anyone had used it? Can you order colour rings from them? Are they nail tip extensions? Quality good? What's the price like? Delivery times? Sorry for all the questions!!!!! Thanks in advance!! Xxx
Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Anyone?!

I use balmain all the time, they are really good quality and have 6montha gurantee but they are quite expensive! Be best to give them a call!

Do you have to be Balmian trained to order from them? How much are you roughly looking at for full head pre tipped?(can someone pm me if not allowed to quote prices?) x

Hiya,

I use Balmain Hair, i called them direct and they sent me all the information in the post, when i called them i wasn't trained and they said i could still order from them the only thing with that was that it meant i wasn't covered by their 6 month guarentee, i did training as their training package was a really good price. They always do next day delivery which is really helpful. You can buy different colourings depending on what items you're going to be buying but they also do a full range human hair colourring which shows you every colour they offer. Quality is great and you get what you pay for and i believe they're the only company that offers the 6 month guarentee on the hair. All their prebonded hair are keratin bonds, so no glue etc. I hope this helps but i would suggest calling direct they will be able to give you prices etc and are really helpful x

yes best to call. I use all their haircare stuff etc. good value for money!

Latest posts

Back