Balmain geeks please help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushXtensions

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a new client who only wants balmain hair. Problem is I've never used it before. Where do I go I buy it??? She's looking for stick tip micro loop 14/16 inch. Please help

Go on the website and get the number to ring them they are very helpful xx

You can also buy from buyhair.

Hi guys I have a new client who only wants balmain hair. Problem is I've never used it before. Where do I go I buy it??? She's looking for stick tip micro loop 14/16 inch. Please help

They only do stick tip in memory hair which isn't human hair, its fibre. Bloody annoying as can't see why they don't do them in human hair x

I don't really like micro rings but I have installed Balmain with micro rings and I just rolled them into stick tips. No big deal! Didn't even take that long.

Excellent idea. Defo gona do my own stick tips for balmain then. Just struggling with the balmain range can some one tell me what the hair options for say full head pre bonded or wefts? Sorry for being so dense just really not understanding their way of naming their products ie.16inch stick tip...what do they call that as I can't see that option

Latest posts

Back