balmain micro bonds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyc

Reaction score
Hello. Im very interested in finding someone that has used the Balmain Micro Bonds. I have tried thousands of bonds and have been disappointed everytime. I do my own extensions and want to know who well to the Balmain hold up under conditioners and products that may contain some oil. Also, how long did the stay in until you had to take them out.

Hello. Im very interested in finding someone that has used the Balmain Micro Bonds. I have tried thousands of bonds and have been disappointed everytime. I do my own extensions and want to know who well to the Balmain hold up under conditioners and products that may contain some oil. Also, how long did the stay in until you had to take them out.

Hello, and welcome to the site , I read your profile and it dosent say if you are a hairdresser or not ?
I hope you don't mind me asking ?

Micro bonds are excellent but they have to be heated to a certain degree by the heating clamps that go with the bonds ,
and also the heating of the bonds needs a trained eye.

Would you be able to buy micro bonds if you aren't a hairdresser?

I would recommend that you went to a salon and had your micro bonds put in by a professional who has trained with Balmain and will know when the bonds are processed and ready to be placed in the hair
minky :hug:

Hi! I actually am a hairdresser and have been doing my own extensions for years. so I have it down to a Science. Im just wanting to know how well they hold up to conditioners and products that may contain oil as well as how long they last before having to re-do them.

Do you mean pre-bonded? It is cheaper to buy the ordinary and cut them in half. I like the balmain bonds but I would never attempt to put in my own ext. as if incorrectly placed they will put a lot of pressure on the root of the hair and cause hair loss.

Balmain plus bonds are easy to use, just bubble them well and polish them well to get a good seal. Dont use any products with fruit acids in as it will destroy the bonds. When washing rinse them well as any shampoo left in will rot the bonds and always dry throughly, never leave damp. Normally they last the full 3 months if cared for correctly :)

Hi! I actually am a hairdresser and have been doing my own extensions for years. so I have it down to a Science. Im just wanting to know how well they hold up to conditioners and products that may contain oil as well as how long they last before having to re-do them.

Hi there , Sorry, didn't know you were a hairdresser as your profile was still new ,
anyway , Yes the balmain bonds are excellent the best bonds we have ever used and we have put years of research into it , the micro bonds ( the clear ones)can be rolled practically straight away after heating and do not stick and burn the fingers , no need for finger pads or anything ,
also they hardly ever slip out,
and they last so well ,
and there has never been any damage to the hair.
they last until you have to remove them due to the recommended wearing time.
oils are not reccomended,
but they usually hold up to most conditioning products
although it would be better to follow the instrctions and use thier products.
My goodnes how on earth do you do the back my arms would be falling off ,:hug: LOL

Well, it took me a while to really get the back of my head dont correctly. I did it by using two mirrors. the first time i did my head it took me about 8 hours. Needless to say I was practically in tears but now ive got it down to about 4 hours or less. Ive been doing them myself for about two years now. Thank you much for the info. Im definately going to purchase the balmain bonds and give them a try!!!!!

Latest posts

Back