Bamboo Massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliet123

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, i recently did a bamboo massage course with Gerards. I was just wondering if any of you had taken up the training and if so how is it going for you?
I have had quite a few clients ask about it and some have tried it out of curiosity and i must say the response is very positive with cleints re booking. The only problem i have is that it seems to be the majority of people have never heard of it let alone tried it.
Im just curious how other Therapists find this treatment, as i love doing it, so much easier and less tiring than hotstones. Would love to hear your opinions / experiences.
xx

My ILA came through yesterday so I will be asking my college to get Ellisons up to do Bamboo or Thai Compress when I'm back in on Tuesday :)

I don't know which one to choose but suppose it will be down to a vote.

Look forward to hear replies to your post! :)

Lindsey x

I've been doing bamboo for a few years now it's great. I sell it by explaining hot stones take 1 1/2 hrs to relax me but after 15 mins of bamboo I'm away with the fairies. It's better on someone with more padding though can really hurt on bony people. I don't do a lot of treatments ATM when we first started where getting lots but we do charge $140 for a hr and half in salon. My clinic I charge $160. I find giving it as a free upgrade works well I do this with Hotstone too if clinic is quiet.

Oh wow that sounds great! I've not had hot stones done yet but I want to try it, lava shells sounds amazing too! :)

the lava shell girls also are now offering a lava bambu massage , so you get the heat and the bamboo massage in one :D x

the lava shell girls also are now offering a lava bambu massage , so you get the heat and the bamboo massage in one :D x

We warm our bamboo here in a hot towel cabinet or electric frying pan. I also mix Hotstone with warm bamboo depending on the outcome I want to achieve. As I do remedial Hotstone and bamboo as well as relaxation.

Latest posts

Back