Bamboo nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen889

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Had a client tonight tell me some of her friends have been having these "bamboo nails." I have no idea what they are but she was saying they look like acrylics. Does anyone know what she means??

I have never heard of them xxx

Never heard of it! I typed into google and found a video on you tube. Dony how to post the link on my phone! Don't know if it's what your client is talking about but it's a type of nail art on this vid!

It looks like a dark green is applied and then a white
Draws bamboo stripes!

All I could find was a nail strengthener with green tea and bamboo !!!!

All I can find is nail art x

Hi everyone,

Had a client tonight tell me some of her friends have been having these "bamboo nails." I have no idea what they are but she was saying they look like acrylics. Does anyone know what she means??

Would she be talking about the dowels (I think they call them) that are used to create the c curve when doing acrylics?

Read this and thought about interrogators sticking bamboo skewers into nail beds to get confession... That can't be what she wants. o_O

Haha Chickafish! ~:)

Read this and thought about interrogators sticking bamboo skewers into nail beds to get confession... That can't be what she wants. o_O

Lol the bamboo splints under nails, defo not want she wants....I hope

Thanks all, I've never heard of them either and when i googled last night I found nothing but nail art. I'd be interested in knowing what they are

Would she be talking about the dowels (I think they call them) that are used to create the c curve when doing acrylics?

I have no idea, she said they were actual bamboo nails. I pictured wooden nails lol until she told me they looked like acrylics

I have seen bamboo tips which seem thinner and are a more creamy colour. Usually used with natural or clear acrylic powder for natural looking extensions.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back