Bank Holiday Weekend!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmamarie

Reaction score
Hello Everyone:)

I thought it would be good to hear what everyone has been up too over the bank holiday. Anything exciting? Is it just the UK that has had this one?

I have had a lovely chill at home enjoying the sunshine in the garden:) Which makes such a change for a bank holiday!
Yesterday I did do a local carboot sale and raised £50 towards my holiday, so I am well pleased with that:)
As you can see today I am mostly geeking but am popping into the garden for 10 minute intervals for a cuppa now and again. I am sure that you all have done much more exciting things, so I would love to hear them.:hug:

Notting hill carnival yesterday and today i am playing catch up around the house and sitting in the garden

No bank holiday for us here in Canada. Our next is Labor day 3rd Sept!

Ive been working all weekend and have fitted in 2 BBQ's aswell, today I worked in the morning then attempted an outing, but it was nose to tail so turned around and came home!
Had a walk in client, which is funny for me cos I work from home!! lol!! So glad I didnt go out now!
:hug:xx

Hehehe we made rice krispie chocolate cakes :D Exciting stuff ;)

Im really enjoying the replies guys:) please keep them coming! Its good to hear what my fellow geekers have been up to!!!:hug::hug:

Drinking too much! It was hubby's birthday on Saturday; Sambuca-tastic.:lol: I am getting to old for this. Spent yesterday recovering and drinking bloody mary's.

I had a total non eventful weekend, all the kids were away and hubby was working, so I spent my time writing a moody blog on here! eating rubbish, sitting in the sun and floating in the pool.

t-cut and polished the boat :eek:and i was moaning about buffing nails lol

Driving round Dartmoor, petting the ponies and paddling in rivers.:green:

yesterday we took the kids to a couple of local musiums..science and technology and historical.....(sounds boring but my kids love this kind of stuff)...then today we went to Hunstanton...its been a fab weekend....lovely end to the summer holidays. x

:lol: Went to the pub Friday night,Sat night, Sun night, during the day I have been practicing my gels, (in the middle of a course) having big problems with that, the white gel won't set properly, so been on the email all weekend to my educator, Did some nail art in between with feathers, got to new clients for next week, oh and did a bit of house cleaning and washing,

been geeking as well, with the sprout debate which is really funny.
thats about it really.:lol:

friday night - i went out to a chinese restaurant and then onto a bar with my friend for her birthday.

saturday - had a quiet day, popped to town with evie to get a few bits!!

sunday - i had my mum, dad and grandad over for lunch....poor anthony missed out as he is working at the notting hill carnival all weekend...when i spoke to him today he said he was just like a one man tourist information stand!!!!

today evie played in the garden all day while i pottered around pruning!! I mowed our lawn aswell!

Well my weekend was pretty non-eventful, installed a new printer for my dad aka.gadget man has to always get the latest all singing, all dancing gadgets!LOL

We didn't get the bank holiday here in Scotland, ours is in September when it's time for gloves and scarves, oh and of course wellies:lol::lol:

Been out shooting those evil sprouts all weekend and chilling too :lol:

Been out shooting those evil sprouts all weekend and chilling too :lol:

god there must be more interesting things to do pmsl Chilling is cool though

if i had know all you were doing was shooting sprouts you could have come round and gave me a hand

my boats blue btw not green lol

god there must be more interesting things to do pmsl Chilling is cool though

if i had know all you were doing was shooting sprouts you could have come round and gave me a hand

my boats blue btw not green lol

I know your plan get me to help with the boat and then offer me lunch and try and hide a brussel on my plate :lol:

Partying, sleeping, cleaning..in that order

I know your plan get me to help with the boat and then offer me lunch and try and hide a brussel on my plate :lol:

oh no paranoid :lol: there hasn't been a sprout on my plate for weeks i would have more likley searched your bag for a secret sprout stash

i now have big time sprout withdrawal :eek:

have been to Alton Towers today and i'm so tired now :zzz:

Latest posts

Back