Banned client has won voucher

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a thought though - any of her friends and family are possibly likely to be slightly unpleasant also - given she has probably badmouthed you to them, even more so since you refused to honour her treatment? I'm not defending her but just thinking if it were me I wouldn't want to treat her friends/family either. I'd probably provide something else equivalent to the voucher and claim they were in your t's & c's - some item that you retail or something.

That's just me

you're right

She's banned. PERIOD. End of sentence.

You could send her a retail item equal to amount of the voucher, less the cost of shipping of course.

Or my first choice, nothing, which is what you owe her...absolutely nothing.

Don't let her darken your doorstep.

I would actually try and honour the voucher as it stands but after saying that If you really can't face it I would politely explain you can't honour the voucher as she is banned but I would try and sweeten her up with a few alternatives (you don't want her bad mouthing you again) like offering her retail products to that value, or even the cash amount on the voucher (just to be rid of her) depending on how she is reacting to you. At least that way you have offered alternatives and you can't do no more than that. Then put it in the post to her and be done with it!

Rip up the raffle ticket and pull out another one.

Send her a postal order for the value of her raffle ticket if you want to.

Jacqui xx

Her boyfriend has already text me to see about booking her in. When the raffle was drawn you could pick your prize, she picked the voucher on purpose!

He is my friend and he knows the situation. He's told her that as she's banned she can't book in, she got the hump but he told her she couldn't expect to be booked in.

Phew.

She's banned. PERIOD. End of sentence.

You could send her a retail item equal to amount of the voucher, less the cost of shipping of course.

Or my first choice, nothing, which is what you owe her...absolutely nothing.

Don't let her darken your doorstep.

This is exactly what my partner said, and also what my head said!

You do give some fantastic advice my dear, and I thank you!

No way would I treat this person!! Just politely say no chance and tell her to pass the voucher on, but make sure you intact the raffle organisers to let them know!! X

When the raffle was drawn you could pick your prize, she picked the voucher on purpose!

So she's dim as well as abusive?

Don't feel bad, she was banned and has now done herself out of choosing a prize she could actually claim. How does it make it ok to suddenly be unbanned because she chose a prize in a raffle?

I think the fact that she perposly chose your voucher knowing she's banned tells you everything you need to know. She's just trying to get you riled up and proves that her behavior hasn't changed. I was going to suggest the same as some previous posters regarding swaping in out for product....but know finding out she did this on perpose...then tough...she gets NOTHING!

Personally I would say if she is banned, she is banned. Regardless of the voucher she is no longer welcome in the salon.

If she rings to book her appointment I would politely explain that she is banned and can not personally redeem the voucher but say that she is more than welcome to pass the voucher on to a friend or family for them to use.

But thats just my opinion :)

I agree with the passing the voucher along - don't take her back, just gives her an excuse to bad mouth you again:|

Latest posts

Back