Bare Escentuals VS Benefit (careers)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstyg_x

Reaction score
Last week i had an interview with bare escentuals and today i got a call back to go for a second one with fenwicks personel (to see that they approve of me working under there name; what i was told in the initial interview) However tomorrow i have an interview with Benefit to be an eyebrow expert, Although benefit are offering double the hours which is a better opportunity/job?

which one would you go with and why? :)

*** In ther bare escentuals interview she mentioned training in London for two days and opportunities to work with make up artists and behind scenes of London fashion week for those luck enough***

Last edited:
Last week i had an interview with bare escentuals and today i got a call back to go for a second one with fenwicks personel (to see that they approve of me working under there name; what i was told in the initial interview) However tomorrow i have an interview with Benefit to be an eyebrow expert, Although benefit are offering double the hours which is a better opportunity/job?

which one would you go with and why? :)

*** In ther bare escentuals interview she mentioned training in London for two days and opportunities to work with make up artists and behind scenes of London fashion week for those luck enough***

I would personally say Bare Escentuals is the better company. I had an interview with Benefit a couple of years ago and they expect you to literally drag anybody back to the stand to 'make over'.

Whose products do you prefer? Which one would you feel that you have more of an opportunity to progress in?

You could always go to the Benefit interview to help make a better decision.
Rhiannon x

Yeahh i'm still going to attend the interview an opportunity is an opportunity after all :) just thought i'd see if anyone had any pervious experiences like yourself that would sway opinions :)

I think bare escentuals looks promising, best place to be if wanting a job in cosmetics is what i was told in my interview but after all shes not going to say there awful lol :)

Yeahh i'm still going to attend the interview an opportunity is an opportunity after all :) just thought i'd see if anyone had any pervious experiences like yourself that would sway opinions :)

I think bare escentuals looks promising, best place to be if wanting a job in cosmetics is what i was told in my interview but after all shes not going to say there awful lol :)

Lol yeah she would say that!
I love Bare Escentuals products and I think more people in the UK are now aware of the brand. I had the pleasure of doing training with them for use in my old spa job.
See how you get on with the other interview and go from there :)
Good luck.
Rhiannon x

hi im wondring how you got on with job and which one you went for id love to train with bare escentuals especially to do bridal makeup but dont really no where to start?any advice would be appreciated:D

Latest posts

Back