Barrier cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJ8

Reaction score
Hi I am new to tanning. I trained with fakebake recently, I ordered the pro elite kit and it came with moisturiser and exfoliating lotion. Didn’t come with barrier cream, sooo since I have been looking online to find the fakebake barrier cream and I can’t find it. Am I being thick? Is the moisturiser the barrier cream? I can’t for the life of me remember what we put on when it was training day! I’m so nervous to get started I want everything to be perfect and now I’m worrying constantly about getting it all wrong.

You can use any body lotion as a barrier cream. Or indeed don’t use it at all and just go easy over dryer areas.

Thank you, I was confused as I’m trained she had a different barrier cream and said it came with the kit, there was a moisturiser but not what she had in training, I looked online and couldn’t see it anywhere [emoji85] thanks for your help I used the moisturiser in the end it worked lovely.

Latest posts

Back