Base 3 wanting to go as blonde as poss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayley_ellenn

Reaction score
So I have a client who had a base 3 all over block colour, we’ve been gradually going lighter over the last 6 months with a balayage, she wanted to keep the base 3 roots with lighter ends…. Fine, no problem. However she now wants to go as light as possible and get rid of the root touch up completely. Iv told her it’s going to be a gradual process. My though process was to stick with balayage and drop the root colour (growing that old tiny out) maybe adding a slight root smudge when toning to cover any decimation lines. What does anyone think?

So I have a client who had a base 3 all over block colour, we’ve been gradually going lighter over the last 6 months with a balayage, she wanted to keep the base 3 roots with lighter ends…. Fine, no problem. However she now wants to go as light as possible and get rid of the root touch up completely. Iv told her it’s going to be a gradual process. My though process was to stick with balayage and drop the root colour (growing that old tiny out) maybe adding a slight root smudge when toning to cover any decimation lines. What does anyone think?
I would probably go full head highlights, and then root smudge? Just so when that grows out and fades off it will already be further down where you need it. Weather than having to lighten through it every time.
Other option would be airbrush technique.

Latest posts

Back