Basic Pedi Course at Salisbury

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eob

Reaction score
Hello

I have booked to go on the basic pedicure course at Creative Academy in Salisbury on August 24th. Has anybody else attended this one day course and if so please let me know what you thought of it. Did you receive a certificate at the end of it as I would like to go and do the spa mani course as well.

Thanks
Emma

I did the Creative SpaManicure and SpaPedicure courses and got a certificate for each one. They are very enjoyable courses.

Hey Emma

If you are talking about the half day Spa Courses, I did the Spa Manicure & Pedicure courses, and i absolutely loved them you'll fall in love with the products too im sure.

I think these courses are primarily to show you how to use their products though they do talk about and show you a couple of massage techniques during the demo

Apologies if you are talking about a different course, these are the only ones i have done re manicure / pedicures with CND, though i want to do more involved manicure / pedicure courses to fully understand

You will get a certificate at the end of this course/s

kx

eob said:
Hello

I have booked to go on the basic pedicure course at Creative Academy in Salisbury on August 24th. Has anybody else attended this one day course and if so please let me know what you thought of it. Did you receive a certificate at the end of it as I would like to go and do the spa mani course as well.

Thanks
Emma

Hi all

Thanks for the replies. The course I am booked on is called Basic Pedicure and lasts for one day. As I dont hold a certificate in pedicure, I wanted to go on a course which will tell me about contra-indications, treatments etc as I wanted to add it to my list of services.

I think you can only go on the Spa Pedicure course if you hold a certificate in pedicure (I think).

Cheers
Emma

HI Emma

I did the spa manciure & pedicure courses after my foundation course, without any other formal manicure / pedicure training though having thought about it i woudl have preferred to know basics of these two treatments beofre hand though thoroughly enjoyed the day.

enjoy and do feedback either via her or pm if you dont mind to let me know how you got on and what you thought of course

thanks

kx

eob said:
Hi all

Thanks for the replies. The course I am booked on is called Basic Pedicure and lasts for one day. As I dont hold a certificate in pedicure, I wanted to go on a course which will tell me about contra-indications, treatments etc as I wanted to add it to my list of services.

I think you can only go on the Spa Pedicure course if you hold a certificate in pedicure (I think).

Cheers
Emma

Latest posts

Back