Basic set up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudnogirl

Nailspirations Llandudno
Reaction score
Hello

Well I looks like I'm taking on a nail table in a salon and I just wondered what are the basic things that I need i.e. Colours etc just until I get an idea of client base.
What are the popular colours etc. This will be my first nail tech position and I'm newly qualified xx

Any help gratefully received.

Ty

1. choose the brand you'll use
  2. decide on your list of services
  3. think through every thing you will need to complete each service and buy those things
  4. appointment book, business cards, disinfecting supplies, cleaning supplies, retail items (like cuticle oil), any kind of linens or hand towels you might need to cover your work area
  5. find out if they provide a desk and chair or if you need to bring your own

I'll add client consultation cards, after care advice, MSDS for all the products in a folder.

How exciting for you, I hope it goes really well.

I am also freshly qualified. Finished school 3 months ago, start my first nail tech job in May. I will be using there products and being paud hourly. I will see how it all goes fingers crossed really well ☺

Goodluck hun X

Good luck huni xx

I'll add client consultation cards, after care advice, MSDS for all the products in a folder.

How exciting for you, I hope it goes really well.

Whats MSDS please?x

Manufacturers Safety Data Sheets.

Say your client splashes something in their eye or drinks it (!) they can take the sheet to hospital with them & the dr knows how to deal with it then or the poisen unit they ring knows what to do.

Latest posts

Back