basic wax or the full monty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
hi ,im just want some direction ,im swithering wither to just do a basic waxing course (16 weeks ) or go for the svq 1 beauty therapy course which is a year course the time factor is not a issue , the svq course covers waxing ,make-up and the basics instead of me doing it in drips and draps ,what do yous think :irked:

Hi there:)

I think firstly you have to decide whether its just the waxing that appeals to you or the other treatments aswell?
If in the long run you were going to do it all then if you can afford it and have the time to study etc, then I would go for it and get it done in one hit:)
It will work out cheaper and at the end of the course you will be trained in more treatments = more clients = more money:!:

If on the other hand its really only waxing that grabs you attention, then stick to this at the moment. Put your heart and soul into the course and see how you feel at the end.

Hope this helps a bit hunny:hug:
Whatever you decide, the very best of luck:hug:

I would say try and learn as much as you can.If you just do waxing you will find it difficult to get employment and even working for your self with just waxing you may find it difficult to have enough clients everyday to make a good living out of it.Once waxed you wont have that client again for maybe another 4 to 6 weeks.Where as some people have say a massage or a manicure every week.

Latest posts

Back