bath bombs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli

Reaction score
Does anyone have the name of a good supplier for bath bombs, soaps etc I've found a few but would prefer recomendations
thanks
ali

Does anyone have the name of a good supplier for bath bombs, soaps etc I've found a few but would prefer recomendations
thanks
ali

I have used Lush bath bombs and they are lovely.

The latest one I used had little pink hearts in it and they floated on the top of the water when the bomb fizzed - lovely.

I think their website is LUSH Fresh Handmade Soaps and Natural Cosmetics

Is it for you to buy for personal use or for you to retail. there is a company called Potions and Possibilities that do loads of lovely stuff Potions & Possibilities , or our own Peter Pan makes bath bombs I believe.

ooohhhh lush for me as well... hubby got me one with rose petals in.. wine candels and rose petals in a hot bath.. ooohhhh just the thought

Lush is lovely i always buy them for my mum she loves them!

Im another Lush addict too.
Cant use the bombs myself but I always buy them for other peeps and put them under the tree and the whole room smells gorg.
They do a fab range of handmade soaps too!

Lush for me to, they smell yummy and just make bath time so much more special.

Lush every time! xx

I want to post this but without sounding rude :p but I had been told by a number of people that lush gives you t**ush (the missing word rhymes!) I'm guessing this is not really the case as so many people rate it :D

Creative do nice ones that match the hand and body lotion
Jenx

I want to post this but without sounding rude :p but I had been told by a number of people that lush gives you t**ush (the missing word rhymes!) I'm guessing this is not really the case as so many people rate it :D

Ooh errr Missus!!! :lol: Shall have to keep an ear out! XXX

Hiiv Just Opened A Gift Shop And We Supplie A Excellent Range Of Bath Rocks Bombs Etc
Pm Me For Any Details

Lynda

Oooooh, well lush has never given me t**ush, not yet anyway!!!

just had a look on the site i love bath products......the bath bombs sound gorgeous....

Thanks for all your replies, it's for retail, so I guess Lush is out, although I do love their stuff,
Lynda I'll pm you
Anyone got any more good suggestions
thanks
ali

Have you tried making your own. I have a recipe and it works great.You can use any shape moulds you want for different scents.Let me know if you want it.

Have you tried making your own. I have a recipe and it works great.You can use any shape moulds you want for different scents.Let me know if you want it.

hope your using certified ingredients flower, you will get into trouble if anyone makes a complaint against you hun, and that just aint worth the hassel :hugs:

Yeah I'm going to make sure they're certified, just trying to get a good source, know anyone
thanks

Latest posts

Back