Baths/showers before Shellac application

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose14

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was just wondering since we don't soak before shellacing as it causes service breakdown. How long should we recommend clients leave it between having a bath/shower and their shellac appointment (an hour or 2 maybe)?

My friend wants me to shellac her nails and said she'd be round when she got out of the bath. If she's anything like me she'll be in there a good hour so her feet will of had a really good soak! What shall I do?

I have done a search but couldn't find what I needed. If there is another thread that answers my question can someone please give me the link?

Thanks
Sarah
xx

Hi.
I dont use Shellac but I know soaking in the bath can make nails really bendy when uncovered. I dont know if you should put Shellac on straight after getting out of the bath but I personally wouldnt, Id maybe wait an hour or two. Also Id advise against showering or long soaks in the bath after been shellacked for a few hours x

Hi.
I dont use Shellac but I know soaking in the bath can make nails really bendy when uncovered. I dont know if you should put Shellac on straight after getting out of the bath but I personally wouldnt, Id maybe wait an hour or two. Also Id advise against showering or long soaks in the bath after been shellacked for a few hours x

Thank you I was thinkin at least a couple of hours just to be safe xx

Latest posts

Back