BB - Calling all saddos - who's going next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bits i saw were Michelle and omg THOSE looks !! lol

She is SO NOT HAPPY with this whole chaining together thing, did you see the bit where she insisted Shell wore some trousers / pyjamas to bed with Stu ?! she went hunting for some lol

This is so the most comical bit of the show yet

Oh and she decided its best that the group do things as a group !!! mmm wonder why .................. oh chicken stu i miss you

OMG OMG i nearly forgot poor Nadia - i really felt for her last night - she heard someone over the fence shouting Nadia is a Man - How cruel are some people eh ! she was so upset, understandably though shes so gonna get it when she comes out, im really feeling for her, not that i was a man by the way !!!! anyway Dan and Stu and Shell were sitting with her and insisted that they only heard her name and did not hear what was said, not sure whether that was true or not but admirable.

kxx

sarah haslam said:
Didn't see it last night - did I miss anything good - why is everyone suddenly against michelle?

Hiya all - hope you're all fine & dandy?

Well firstly I'd just like to say ... thank God Victor is out! He really annoys me and always manages to turn the conversation around to be about him! E-Forum (did you watch it?) Anyway, enuff about him and not having to look at his enormous bum is a major bonus.

I was watching BB tonight and Michelle is just a witch. Putting down Shell and Stu's story and going on about how Nadia and Dan's story was the best. Can you tell I'm annoyed? Ha ha. Anyway, all week I've been backing Jason to go but I've changed my mind. Can you imagine the tantrum she's going to have on Friday when she's out? Oh dear!

I want Dan to win. I've said it all along - him 'n me could be pals. Great sense of humour - hilarious.

Nadia, well bless her but she doesn't have my vote and hope all goes well for her outside. She must be worried sick.

Shell and Stu don't have strong enough personalities for me to want to vote for them - but both lovely people.

That's me - I'm done.

S.x

Latest posts

Back