BB - Calling all saddos - who's going next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy Hassy

Reaction score
less than 2 weeks to go! What will we do? Have I really got to get a life again!!!!!!!!! Okay, so it's an open vote this week. Catweazel is outta here ... or at least I thought so, but my clients' money is on Michelle!" What do you think? Mrs Saddo

I think keep, yes I said KEEP ! Catweazle this week as he obviously is hating it !! and its becoming quite entertaining ! thing is if he was really really unhappy he'd walk wouldnt he ! maybe its his plan to the public, vote me out vote me out, secretly he wants to stay ?! lol

is next week the last week ?? if so we need to think who we dont want to win then i suppose as to who should go

Michelle may be voted out for just being tooooooooooooooo whiny and clingy eh !

My mind changes regularly though i think id like Nardia to win out of whos left, though jake definately doesnt agree - do you think its a man thing ?!

so after all this did i answer your question ? probably missed it completely eh! lol

kx

sarah haslam said:
less than 2 weeks to go! What will we do? Have I really got to get a life again!!!!!!!!! Okay, so it's an open vote this week. Catweazel is outta here ... or at least I thought so, but my clients' money is on Michelle!" What do you think? Mrs Saddo

I can't stand j's nose anymore!!! No he has got to go. Nadia or Dan to win!

oh no ive not noticed the nose and now when i watch it im just gonna keep homing in on it ! lol

mm not sure about wanting Dan to win

Id like Nadia to win though if down to the public you know i think they may go with Shell or Stuart ! hope im wrong

how funny is jason being tied to michelle, well done bb ! - hey maybe one pair should be evicted that would just solve a few things - Michelle and Jason to go !! mind you things would be a bit boring to say the least in the final week then !

kx

sarah haslam said:
I can't stand j's nose anymore!!! No he has got to go. Nadia or Dan to win!

i think jason should stay imagine his face on friday if he dont go .......he may lose it big time..hope so
michelle is gripping me at the moment....boil in the bag bunny or what......want her to go just so she can watch shell and stu make bread...........together.
nadia to win love her to bits
dan.....well the jury is out at the moment
anyone sad enough to miss home and away to watch bblb victor is quite funny actually.
or i am sad for liking both bblb and home and away.....finger ache from flicking between the 2 channels

im loving BBLB - love Dermot and i wish Victor didnt have to go as hes just classic though if he won he just be saying he knew he'd win, no competition ! lol

i think its gonna be funny if jason and michelle and nardia stay in another week just for the entertainment value in Jason's funny faces and diary entries !

omg can you imagine jasons face if nardia or michelle won !:eek:

kx

joannerowsell said:
i think jason should stay imagine his face on friday if he dont go .......he may lose it big time..hope so
michelle is gripping me at the moment....boil in the bag bunny or what......want her to go just so she can watch shell and stu make bread...........together.
nadia to win love her to bits
dan.....well the jury is out at the moment
anyone sad enough to miss home and away to watch bblb victor is quite funny actually.
or i am sad for liking both bblb and home and away.....finger ache from flicking between the 2 channels

could it be any worse than his gym face................urghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Michelle out! out! out! What a pig!

how has he managed to bed so many women, there must be a lot of blind Scottish women!!!!!!!! His exercising face is sooooooo grim. Mrs Saddo
joannerowsell said:
could it be any worse than his gym face................urghhhhhhhhhhhhh

she with the vulcan eyebrows is v weird. I should think all men will stand well clear of her when she comes out after her posessiveness of chicken stu! Mrs Saddo
NailNovice2 said:
Michelle out! out! out! What a pig!

it'l be the 2am girls he's been bedding then !!

kx

sarah haslam said:
how has he managed to bed so many women, there must be a lot of blind Scottish women!!!!!!!! His exercising face is sooooooo grim. Mrs Saddo

Michelle out!!!!!!! Get a grip woman and let him have some space :mad:

Keep J in just to see his face!!!!!!

I cannot decide who I want to win - but I will be glad when it's over, JUST TO GET MY LIFE BACK!!!!!!! :lol:

Right Saddo's weekly report :lol:
I want Michelle out this week please, Its quiet distrubing watching her stalk stu all the time. I think they should give stu and shell some wine and then watch Michelle's pyscho side come out.
Nadia and Dan what a double act, Love it when she said to him in bed, Have you got a strap on :lol:
Jason make him stay another week then kick him out first on the big night :twisted:
Well that my thoughts for this week.

Okay here is my theroy

i think you should vote Stu out, mainly as Michelle wont have any control over what he is doing, also she will then totally lose it in regards to his family getting to him without her there and maybe persuade him to give her up. Also he would be reading all the newspaper reports about her and meeting lots of new people, WOMEN who love him!

So in fact she would be going insane with the not knowing.

reverse pychology people.

And yes I do like stu but I think it would be fun to watch Michelle fall apart!

if you vote her out then she is still in some control as she can see what he is doing!

Stu is just a little boy with no mind of his own yet and Michelle, well she is just the 'mad axe woman' - she certainly scares me! I think it is such a scream having them all chained up - watching Jason squirm at having to intigrate and watching Michelle growl at either Stu or Shell or both. Hee! Hee!

I don't know who to get rid of this week - the ones I don't like are the ones that make it more entertaining. Oh! decisions, decisions!

Dont know how Jason managed to bed so may women, his exersising face is probably his passion face!

Michelle is a physco, she really upsets me and gives Women a bad name.

I love the new chains task- brilliant

lesley1965 said:
Right Saddo's weekly report :lol:
I want Michelle out this week please, Its quiet distrubing watching her stalk stu all the time. I think they should give stu and shell some wine and then watch Michelle's pyscho side come out.
Nadia and Dan what a double act, Love it when she said to him in bed, Have you got a strap on :lol:
Jason make him stay another week then kick him out first on the big night :twisted:
Well that my thoughts for this week.
i agree with you lesley
god arnt we evil sods..................he.

the thought of Jason and that grimace has made me feel ill - perhaps it could be patented as a slimming aid - put a picture of him on your fridge and it'll put you off your food!!
Pinkamanda said:
Dont know how Jason managed to bed so may women, his exersising face is probably his passion face!

Michelle is a physco, she really upsets me and gives Women a bad name.

I love the new chains task- brilliant

Didn't see it last night - did I miss anything good - why is everyone suddenly against michelle?

Michelle out so Chicken Stu and Chelle can make bread together and she has to watch from the outside knowing nothing she can do....

Either that or stick her back in the penthouse and make her watch........

Jason to stay in for the sheer hell of it annoying him.

Dan to win!! Me lurves him and will concentrate my efforts on converting him....

Only thing that could have worked out any better was Jason and Marco chained together, now that i would even pay for!

Taz
x

Latest posts

Back