BB cream please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeauty

Reaction score
What is the best BB CREAM for dry skin plz xx somethng tht doesnt cost a fortune

I quite like the Boots Botanics one and the Superdrg DD cream. GOSH's BB cream is nice too.

I quite like the Boots Botanics one and the Superdrg DD cream. GOSH's BB cream is nice too.

I was under the impression that recommending non-professional OTC products on a professional forum was frowned upon, in the same way as it would be if you started recommending your favourite box colour in the hair forum.

To the OP - I have found the Decleor BB cream sells exceedingly well in my salon. It comes in three shades (although the medium shade suits most skins). Besides an SPF15 to protect against UVA/B rays, it also contains ingredients to protect against pollution and environmental aggressors. The RRP is £29 and it should last about 4 months.

Last edited:
Makeup is a bit different unless you're retailing it. My pro kit has a mix of pro brands and non.

People don't tend to frown at recommendations for chanel or giorgio Armani makeup, but neither of those are pro brands. The op wanted reasonably priced products for dry skin and didn't mention wanting to retail it.

Latest posts

Back