BB Eviction?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Just thought seeing that its eviction night, Who would you vote out and why?
A) MARCO
B) NARDIA
C) MICHELLE

I have to vote Michelle, The obsession with Stu is wearing thin now.

Hi Lesley
Yep i'm afraid i watch
Me to Lesley MICHELLE TO GO!

I really want Marco to go hes just getting too much now, especially his squeeky little moany voice - oh just go marco - though i think for watchers it will become very quiet and boring and if Marco goes and i think the house will become one unit again as apposed to two groups

I agree with you both re michelle / stu - though id like them to get together after the show but inside the house its a little sad to watch Michelle sometimes, bless her, i think if Stu is not really interested he should just tell her

No opinion on Nardia !! i think shes ok and is only stirred up by Marco ... as is everyone ! lol

Personally id like Jason to go (is he the big blonde one i keep getting confused?) though i know hes not on the list ! lol

kx

lesley1965 said:
Just thought seeing that its eviction night, Who would you vote out and why?
A) MARCO
B) NARDIA
C) MICHELLE

I have to vote Michelle, The obsession with Stu is wearing thin now.

Have to agree about Jay, Karren what a K..B and to think hes a fireman, If he at to go to a fire at a house with mirrors, am afraid you would not survive Lol

lol - didnt realise hes a fireman .... whats the betting hes on a calendar somewhere !

kx

lesley1965 said:
Have to agree about Jay, Karren what a K..B and to think hes a fireman, If he at to go to a fire at a house with mirrors, am afraid you would not survive Lol

Karren said:
lol - didnt realise hes a fireman .... whats the betting hes on a calendar somewhere !

kx

Hi

think jasons a right prat and i would defo vote him out!! But given the choice i would go with nadia or marco as they both get on my nerves. Michelle is too thick to do much harm.

Don't want any of them to go as the rest are sooo boring. With any luck since BB keeps changing the rules they'll decide to evict the biggest slimeball and Jason will go.

Sarah

Well Marco it was :lol:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

lesley1965 said:
Well Marco it was :lol:

Latest posts

Back