BB - Jason the slimeball has to go!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy Hassy

Reaction score
Okay, I know I should change my name to Mrs Saddo (in fact should I?), but I have just had a quick look on C4's website and at last the slimy jock is up for eviction, so now's our chance girls - let's get him OUT OUT OUT!! Also up are Victor, Dan & Nadia. Guess what Victor & Jason nominated the same people, quel surprise! Okay now I am going to search for remedies for BB & nailgeek addictiosn - someone help me - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. I'm going insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, from one saddo to another!!!!!!

Did you notice that Stu nominated the same as Jason and Victor????!!!! Mmmmmm - dodgy geezer :lol: Maybe he is more involved with the Jungle Cats than we realise!!!!

See all the Saddo's coming forward now !!

We'll STUPIDLY i had clients booked in tonight, i know i know how on earth could i do that and have it conflict with BB !! live and learn eh !

ok voting Jason this week too

not sure re next week with whos left, maybe Dan next then Shell ??

leaves us with Nardia, Stuart and Michelle, oh and Victor ! ??

OMG i did see the last few mins tonight though and did i see, well HEAR right what Michelle and Stuart were getting up to under the table ?!!

Surprised BB didnt announce something they obviously knew what was happening, maybe thats why ???? unless they were on their tea break ! lol

kx

I am such an addict, got it on on broadband in the shop to keep upto date with it and check the website nearly evry half hour.

I was wondering if BB had heat type of camera to see what was was going on under the cloth but I think we all know, and she did practacilly admit it to shell even if it was in code (see on the website)

Also have it on at home on E4, so top saddo....LMAO!

Top banana! You are one mega saddo - makes me feel quite inferior. Will have to revise my strategy to remain Mrs Saddo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bodacious said:
I am such an addict, got it on on broadband in the shop to keep upto date with it and check the website nearly evry half hour.

I was wondering if BB had heat type of camera to see what was was going on under the cloth but I think we all know, and she did practacilly admit it to shell even if it was in code (see on the website)

Also have it on at home on E4, so top saddo....LMAO!

i totally agree Catweazel Jason has so gotta go!!!

Jess
xoxxox

hi all

did i miss anything exciting in bb last night - i think i must have caught the last 10 mins of so

any surprises with nominations ???

kx

Hiya saddo Karren, Mrs Saddo here. Dan got 4 nominations - the most. Shell only got one and Michelle - she with the vulcan eyebrows- and Chicken Stu got none at all. Surprise was Stuart voted for Dan and Nadia - what a little snake as I thought he was all chummy with them. ................ phworrr and what on earth went on under that tablecloth? Disgusting!

Right here we go.........Jay as to go first :evil: He's such a weirdo (whats that squinting all about ?).
My fave for making me laugh is Victor in the diary room (classic)
Last week got to have Dan, Vic and nadia just forthe entertainment value.
Get that Shell out she's so bloody boring, Oh and stu and michelle where's my sick bag.

lol Cheers Mrs S

I know !!!! i guess the guys at BB were on coffee break or somethign otherwise im sure something would have come over tannoy ..... then again maybe not eh ! probably blokes working that night lol (sorry guys !!) they are so gonna get it when the come out eh !

do you know actually i dont mind if Dan or Jason goes this week, so long as one of them does ! the other can go next week please.

best wishes

little saddo K x

sarah haslam said:
Hiya saddo Karren, Mrs Saddo here. Dan got 4 nominations - the most. Shell only got one and Michelle - she with the vulcan eyebrows- and Chicken Stu got none at all. Surprise was Stuart voted for Dan and Nadia - what a little snake as I thought he was all chummy with them. ................ phworrr and what on earth went on under that tablecloth? Disgusting!

ok ms indecision here ......

can i change my mind ????

agree with lesley re the last 3 for entertainment value - though out of the three not sure who id want to win - tough one mind you Dan keeps saying he doesnt want to win and will walk out before winning ? so i guess between victor and nadia ? mm not sure

dont want to be watching Stu and Michelle longer than need be - though they may need the money more than others for their little love nest - or at least enough for a long table, maybe like a wall paper pasting table and some sheets ! lol

kx

Hiya Lesley-saddo. You are so right. Victor's nominations were class last night, he had me in stitches. Can't remember what he said about Dan - something about more butts than a nightclub's ashtray. Mrs Saddo
lesley1965 said:
Right here we go.........Jay as to go first :evil: He's such a weirdo (whats that squinting all about ?).
My fave for making me laugh is Victor in the diary room (classic)
Last week got to have Dan, Vic and nadia just forthe entertainment value.
Get that Shell out she's so bloody boring, Oh and stu and michelle where's my sick bag.

Hiya saddo's

That includes me too:lol: i have absolutly loved this one................

Jason has got to go, he is so miserable and boring, Victor just thinks he is the man, well guess again Victor you are just one big pain in the arse!!!!! the other day Victor and Jason were talking (again) and Vic said if Jason wasnt voted out, would he still walk, apparantly this is what Jason had once said!!!!!..................................seems to me Vic really wants Jason to go and he thinks he will be in the last few (i think not)................they were so boring during the stag party, what were they expecting reall pole dancers!!! get a grip boys............JASON HAS TO GO then Vic

I am starting to like Shell, she is a bit of a drip but i quite like her, Dan is getting on my nerves abit and Nadia is fab, i really want Nadia to win

Well theres my two peneth

Saddo Amanda

tonight's the night!!!!!!. If (or rather when) Jason goes tonight I think he is going to be booed so much is will come as such a shock I can't wait! I wonder if he will wear any clothes. Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks his body is a mega turn-off!

Mrs Saddo

i agree jason just has to go tonite i would like nadia to win xx

sarah haslam said:
tonight's the night!!!!!!. If (or rather when) Jason goes tonight I think he is going to be booed so much is will come as such a shock I can't wait! I wonder if he will wear any clothes. Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks his body is a mega turn-off!

Mrs Saddo

lol!!!
im thinking he is gonna get booed too if hes out (finger crossed the catweazel leaves!!) Davinas interview will have to be inside like Ahmed and vanessas were!
mind you i think after last nite Victor is out next he went mad at shell!!

Jess
xoxo

Victor has really blown it with me after last night what a weasel (they should be the weasel brothers not the jungle cats, what with catweazel Jason). I was just beginning to warm to him after his diary room anecdotes and then he turns into the incredible hulk. He was so bang out of order and went on and on like a moaning minnie, get him out next I say. mrs Saddo
Sparklepink said:
lol!!!
im thinking he is gonna get booed too if hes out (finger crossed the catweazel leaves!!) Davinas interview will have to be inside like Ahmed and vanessas were!
mind you i think after last nite Victor is out next he went mad at shell!!

Jess
xoxo

i would like jason to go but it may be victor after he ripped into shell.
nadia to winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Saddo Joanne you obviously have a sixth sense and saw the result coming. I was gobsmacked. How did that boring git get away with it. And............ what am I going to do in 2 weeks when it finishes? I am going to need counselling!!!!!!! How do you saddos feel? Mrs Saddo

why did it have to be mr slick? He is the only tru one in there and he is funny!

Latest posts

Back