BB Please vote out Ahmed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy Hassy

Reaction score
Okay. I know I am sad but please anyy BB fans can you get rid of this lazy, good for nothing MCP, who looks like he's got a blob of chewing gum stuck on his tooth. And surely the immigration authorities should be intouch as he said the reason he came to this country was to escape National Service in Somalia. What do other fellow "get a life geeks" think! .............. Nadia to win!!

sarah haslam said:
Okay. I know I am sad but please anyy BB fans can you get rid of this lazy, good for nothing MCP, who looks like he's got a blob of chewing gum stuck on his tooth. And surely the immigration authorities should be intouch as he said the reason he came to this country was to escape National Service in Somalia. What do other fellow "get a life geeks" think! .............. Nadia to win!!
Hiya,
Ahmed is a wet drip, get him out before someone slots him, when he said he couldnt do the task cos he was ill, does he know what it's like to be really ill.........................i think not, he has done nothing and acheived nothing!!!!!

I like Michelle and Nadia, dont like Jason or Victor and the others are ok.

AHMED OUT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda

Well what can i say Ahmed is such a mard arse, He moans and wines about everything. Hes got my vote..............he as to go.
Dan or Nadia to win :D

Have i missed some shows ????

I thought there was a big hoo haa re him wanting to be voted out - all of a sudden he wants to stay ? im confused

I do so want him to go though he's getting really annoying and slack and omg what tantrums ! how old is he ????

Between you and me, and 2000 other geeks, ive voted ! OMG is that really sad ?! lol first time voter but worth it ... !

kx

Okay i admit it im a bb fan too! :lol:
Ahmed gets on my nerves!!

me and my sis emailed bb abt jason too heres what we said......

we think that jason looks like Catweazel
here is a link to a fan site of catweazel for you to compare
http://www.catweazlefanclub.co.uk/gallery/default.html
we think this is v funny and a great source of amusement as we do not like the catweazel jason or his best buddy 'slick' vic
:lol:

i know i really should go out more!!!!.........lol

Jess
xox

ps-Catweazel was a kids telly prog many yrs ago (i didnt really remember it) - my mum mentioned abt the similarity!!

Sparklepink said:
Okay i admit it im a bb fan too! :lol:
Ahmed gets on my nerves!!

me and my sis emailed bb abt jason too heres what we said......

we think that jason looks like Catweazel
here is a link to a fan site of catweazel for you to compare
http://www.catweazlefanclub.co.uk/gallery/default.html
we think this is v funny and a great source of amusement as we do not like the catweazel jason or his best buddy 'slick' vic
:lol:

i know i really should go out more!!!!.........lol

Jess
xox

ps-Catweazel was a kids telly prog many yrs ago (i didnt really remember it) - my mum mentioned abt the similarity!!
Hiya,
I vaugly remember catweezel and what can i say but Jason does bare a resemblence lol

He is getting om mi nerves, but not as much as Ahmed, yes he wanted to go now he wants to stay, typical man.

Amanda

Oh yes........fellow BB fan here!.........boy am I hooked, so hooked in fact that on Friday even considered not going to the pictures! (wished I hadn't as I went to see Around the world in 80 days with some girlfriends.......BB would have been much better!). However did tape it.........but (sob!) it didn't do it!!

Anyway back to the point in hand.................

GET THE LAZY ****** OUT OF THERE!!!!!

As for Michelle.......I really, really, really didn't take to her in the first few weeks, especially when she went into the other room with Emma (thought she was a bit of a bunny boiler!!). However, I can now eat my words and I've really taken to her......she's funny, vivacious, friendly and boy is she gutsey. After the past 2/3 nights she and Dan have been the only ones to give it to him like it is. All the others are just pussyfooting around him.

Anyway, getting back to the original posting.........yes without a shadow of doubt he's got my vote.

Adele:twisted:

Thank God! I feel so much better that I am not the only sad one! I too have warmed to Michelle. and yes I AM going to vote for Ahmed - first time voter too.

Yes, yes - I too am a BB fan. So much so I fled home from a clients house the night Emma and Michelle were going back into the house! Luvvin it.

Anyway, back to the point.

Victor - really, really, really bugs me! Thinks he's slick but clearly isn't and has a rear end the size of a small African country. Also, Emma would definately have been favourite to win had he not spoiled it for her. So I can't wait for him to be turfed out - more like Jungle Pussycat me thinx.:(

Ahmed - well he's just gotta go hasn't he? End of!:mad:

Jason - Fellow Scotsman and all the rest but he's an idiot. Have you noticed that he's calmed down and trying to befriend everybody recently? He's not the same guy he was 2/3 weeks ago - he's playing the game.:!:

Nadia - well her laugh irritates me and she's got such a temper! Don't want her to win but she can stay a little while longer.:confused:

Michelle - well she's really came out of her shell hasn't she? Yip, she's cool and seems to have backed off with followin Stu around the place like a toddler lookin for attention. Thank God.;)

Dan - him'n me could be pals! He's great.:D

Shell - she's just lovely isn't she? :biggrin:

Stu - bit of a wet blanket but he's still young - bless him!;)

That's it......... oh sorry, did you fall asleep???? :eek:

Ha ha.

Sherry.x

Oh my god! did you see it last night? Ahmed suddenly realises he's gone too far and has shutup and gone back to his stroppy little "I vant to be alone" mode. Jason & Victor realise they're doomed as Shell and Dan seem to have joined the lipgloss mob. Wasn't Michelle a star - oh how that flip-flop should have hit him!

I really cant stand Ahmed, why did he bother going in the show just to do his own thing. The whole point of Big Brother is that he is in control.

I love the bootcamp idea though xxx

Hi Everyone,

I heard on the radio today that who ever goes on friday gets to choose another housemate to go with them, so if it is Ahmed you can bet your bottom dollar he will choose michelle, so vote wisely guys, I really like Michelle.

Cheers

Claire x

i think that blonde muscle man should go wats his name?? he gets on my nerves nadia should win xxx

Oh my god. Don't do it BB. Actually I think he might take Dan. Wish he will take his slimy buddy Jason.
claire 1 said:
Hi Everyone,

I heard on the radio today that who ever goes on friday gets to choose another housemate to go with them, so if it is Ahmed you can bet your bottom dollar he will choose michelle, so vote wisely guys, I really like Michelle.

Cheers

Claire x

Hi,

I dont think it's fair if Ahmed does go that he can choose another person to go................wots all that about, BB are changing the rules all the time, if any others go will they be aloud to choose someone else to go????

If they didnt want all the fireworks in the house why the hell did they put all these people in with such strong personalities and put Emma (bless) and Michelle into the bedsit???

I'm liking Michelle at the moment and if Ahmed does go he will take Michelle, I say vote Victor out and leave Ahmed till next week, what will Jason do without SLIMEY VICTOR:cry: :cry:
Amanda

I dont know whats more addictive........ BB or the geek site!!!!!!!!!

Just to ask a question....... got into a ruc with a friend that we are all peeping toms pearing into other peoples lives, alomost that we are sexually sick??????? WOT???????? If they didnt want people to watch, they wouldnt be there???????? So does that go for all fly on the wall programmes??????? Please tell me im not a sick peeping tom just cause i watch BB??

I dont get it? if you dont like it, DONT WATCH IT!!!!!

Also did anyone see super nanny the other night, I need her help!!!!!!!!

vote wisely, victor needs to go NOW, ahmed will wait, this way the jungle kats will definatly ALL be out.
and jason will follow soon after.
yes i to am a bb junkie :eek:

chocolate said:
I dont know whats more addictive........ BB or the geek site!!!!!!!!!

Just to ask a question....... got into a ruc with a friend that we are all peeping toms pearing into other peoples lives, alomost that we are sexually sick??????? WOT???????? If they didnt want people to watch, they wouldnt be there???????? So does that go for all fly on the wall programmes??????? Please tell me im not a sick peeping tom just cause i watch BB??

I dont get it? if you dont like it, DONT WATCH IT!!!!!

Also did anyone see super nanny the other night, I need her help!!!!!!!!

No chocolate we are not peeping toms :biggrin: (just nosey)
Yeah saw super nanny, I keep trying to take some ideas in to controlling my two. But at 14 and 8 i feel iv'e left it to late.

Once Ahmed goes Victor and Jason will tumble and then we might get back to watching some FUN in the house instead of stroppy men flashing their egos everywhere! Not long to go and we'll soon be put out of our misery. I reckon if Ahmed goes he''l get the biggest boos EVER. Oh and we're not peeping toms as they know we are watching, we are just the viewing public!

Latest posts

Back