BCI/LCN, what’s going on?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aqua_Gecko

Reaction score
Any other LCN techs shed any light on what’s happening with BCI. I can’t order online, no response on phone or email and now their Facebook and Instagram have disappeared! Very worrying at this time of year when I need stock!

Any luck? I’ve been trying all day and no luck. I’m desperate for a lot of products and no one else stocks it. What are we going to do?

Apparently BCI are no longer trading! All their social media has been deleted. I’ve asked what’s happening on their FB support pages and no one is answering from BCI!

No way! Not to be warned as well is terrible. I only ever use lcn everything in my salon. This is the worst news.

I know! A lot of people’s businesses will be effected! My clients are going to be devastated, they love LCN!

I’ve only ever used lcn. It’s been 14 years! What will you use instead?

Looking into Light Elegance

Just been informed everyone’s been made redundant, so it’s true [emoji26]

I’ve spoken to lcn Germany this morning and the UK won’t be supplied until January and there is nothing we can do to get products between now and then. Any suggestions for a replacement gel? I’m desperate for one component resin and fibre tech gel. Apparently it’s a big shock to them as it is to us.

Yes, it’s all been very sudden! Not sure what to suggest, I am looking into the Light Elegance range, which looks to have similar products to our beloved LCN
www.lighteleganceuk.com

Light elegance and Lilly Nails both have fiber gel excellent for long enhancements that don't break.

I’m really sad to see BCI go. Really friendly, helpful people and I wish them well in the future. To be made redundant just before Christmas... [emoji45]
I use Wilde Pedique and fortunately stocked up on everything, but the UK now has no supplier for this unique product going forward. Perhaps a remedy will be available in January in Germany but that’s not entirely ideal for the long term.
Hopefully a forward thinking UK company will see the merit of gaining two such reputable brands as LCN and Wilde Pedique and save the day.

I’m really sad to see BCI go. Really friendly, helpful people and I wish them well in the future. To be made redundant just before Christmas... [emoji45]
I use Wilde Pedique and fortunately stocked up on everything, but the UK now has no supplier for this unique product going forward. Perhaps a remedy will be available in January in Germany but that’s not entirely ideal for the long term.
Hopefully a forward thinking UK company will see the merit of gaining two such reputable brands as LCN and Wilde Pedique and save the day.

Hmmm. I might be interested in distributing this!

I used to use LCN many moons ago so I know the product well . I now distribute a range of gels that may see you through in the meantime :). You can check our Nails International website www.nailsinternational.co.uk. We have several builder gels and a VERY extensive colour and glitter range with fast delivery ...Just saying ;) x

Last edited:
Apparently there will be access to supplies again in January, not sure who or how yet.

I live in the same village as the offices and they were all cleared out before Xmas (I've only been told from someone who works in the same road) no warning or email from them so searching for new supplyer!!

From what I can tell I don't think they had much warning themselves. [emoji53]

We have been approached by Germany about distributing this product :). We need to establish how much demand there would be for this before we consider further even though I know the brand well . . So if you would use this product if it came again to the UK can you please PM me and let me know . Thank you :)

Would you take on the Wilde Pedique Silver Plus range too?

Would you take on the Wilde Pedique Silver Plus range too?
At this stage Alison I am not sure . Just trying to gauge demand but yes if we ( or more specifically I ) feel the demand is there we would . Early days though x

Latest posts

Back